16

Epilogue

Her pussy was dripping. She hadn't been fucked in almost three weeks since the big memorial. She didn't mind though because it smelled like Cherry Cola and that was her favorite. She walked in wearing a see through leotard and some Giuseppe boots that a sugar daddy had given her about a month or two ago. The bottoms of her leotard gave her a camel toe that would make Madonna blush. She knew all eyes would be on her and she was right. Good or bad they all stared at her as she walked in. It made her even more wet. She liked the attention.

"Ma'am...you can't walk in here looking like that?"

"Oh make an exception," she said smiling, "I've traveled a long way."

The way the host looked at her was like a cat Kitty Kat Bah was used to getting what she wanted. She had learned from the best. The host of the restaurant looked at her. An old lady looked like she almost wanted to faint as she walked by in the hotel room of the New York city restaurant.

"Ma'am I'll get fired," he said.

She pushed her titties together, "Oh please...look...the person I'm meeting is right over there. Let's just walk over there. I'm sure he'll sort everything out."

The host led her through the tables to the table where he sat. He looked the same as he normally did. A smirk spread across his face. His eyes full of hubris and pure power.

"Sir," the host told the guest, "This young lady said that she's with you. I felt like I should let you know that we have some sort of dress code. Now if you would like to order to go."

"That won't be necessary."

When he spoke the host lost himself in his eyes...mesmerized by every syllable that came out of his mouth.

"Excuse me?" the host asked.

"Look into my eyes," he said, "Pull out her chair and let her sit. Order us two Sex on the Beach drinks. You'll be paying for us too."

His eyes were enchanted on the man.

"I only have a credit card."

'That'll do. Leave it here and walk away."

The host did what he was told seating Kitty Kat Bah at the table. He was in a trance unable to fight it. He happily pulled his credit card out of his wallet and left it at the restaurant table before walking away. In just a few minutes the drinks arrived and Kitty Kat took a long slow deliberate drink. She wasn't even 21 yet but she never really had any issues of doing what she wanted when she was with her cousin.

"Genesis you look good for a dead man," she said.

He laughed shaking his head, "Does everyone think I'm the statue?"

She nodded leaning over as though sharing some good gossip with him, "Oh there wasn't a dry eye in the room...except for Mason but you know he was probably the most upset."

Genesis didn't smile or show any emotion. He was happy though. It made him feel warm inside that everyone actually cared that he was gone. It made him feel warm inside to think of Mason even though he would never want to admit it outloud especially to Kitty Kat who looked up to him so much. He had to always keep his composure. He wasn't Micko Boss running around wailing after all. He was always composed.

"Good," Genesis stated, "I was a little afraid that Mason would catch on when I gave him some of Innocent's tears...especially when the bottle was nearly empty. He had no idea that I had already used his son's power to heal."

"It was an interesting plan...bringing back your twin brother Exodus to do the Midas touch spell," Kitty Kat explained.

She took a long drink. Genesis had gotten very good at reading people. He got good at reading the way that she avoided eye contact with Genesis.