5

"He's sitting in my living room," I told her on the phone, "Hello. Do you hear me Angelica? Micko is just sitting here in my living room."

I peeked over into the living room. Micko was just sitting there playing with his thumbs. My Micko. I didn't know how to feel about any of this. All this emotion came pouring back into my world at that moment. This was the boy that I loved with all my heart and he was just sitting in my fucking living room like it was nothing. I didn't know how to react when I saw him.

"Is he...possessed?"

I looked back into the room. My heart beat faster. I had no idea how to tell if someone was possessed or not. When I first remembered him being possessed he looked sick almost like he was a zombie or something. Micko didn't look like that now...

"I don't know."

"Keep him there. I'll call the others," Angelica said.

"Wait...wait no. Don't tell them."

"Mason. That's not a good idea."

"Come over by yourself. I don't want any of them to know yet."
She paused, "Ok..."

I didn't know what to how the others would react. Truth was I didn't know how I would react. Just a few minutes earlier I was kissing Genesis. I wasn't only kissing Genesis...I was starting to have this emotional connection with Genesis. Things were different now though.

Micko was back.

I had never been so confused in my life and I knew I didn't need all the members of the coven here fucking this moment up. For five years I prayed that I would see him again. Now he was here. When I hung up the phone I walked back into the living room. I had a glass of water in my hand. My hand was shaking slightly. Get it together you little bitch. Stop acting like a pussy.

He smiled when he saw me, "Mason..."

Our eyes connected.

Micko had on that gay little smile that he always had. He was the opposite from Genesis. He had round face where Genesis had a more oval face. Micko had innocent features like round bubbly eyes, lighter skin and a smile that warmed even the coldest hearts. He wore his heart on his sleeve. Even now I felt so at home near him. He just carried that feeling around with him everywhere he went. Genesis was a mystery man, always squinting and examining you when he looked at you. There was a danger about Genesis, this sexy attraction that was undeniable.

"I thought you would want some water," I said putting the glass down in front of him.

He smiled, "Thanks."

He picked the water up and started to drink it. As he drank it I started looking for those skin deformations that I remembered from before. I didn't see any. I knew nothing about demons though. Truth was no one in my coven knew a whole lot about them. We knew they were bad and we knew they possessed people. We knew Talisman users had dolls that could seal them away. We knew Castors could do exorcisms on demons. That was about the extent of our demon encyclopedia.

"How are you feeling?"

"A little sad."
"Why?"
"Well I thought you'd be happier to see me," Micko explained shaking his head, "You seem a little...I don't know."

I didn't know how to respond, "A lot has happened..."

"Clearly are you with Genesis now?"

I stopped, "No..."

"I could have sworn I saw some kind of kiss," Mason started, "I could have mistaken it though..."
"Micko..."

"It's ok. I know I've been gone for a long time. I could only imagine how lonely you were here. Did it mean anything? The kiss..."