3

All I could think about was getting to my son. I didn't know how else to do it. I just started for him flying towards him but all of a sudden I saw my son running down the steps away from me. He was RUNNING away from me.

"Inno! Come here!" I screamed out, "Where did you find that doll?"

He didn't answer me. He just stared at me.

"Inno...where did you find that doll! Why did you break it? We told you NOT to break it. Why don't you listen to me? Why are you so stubborn!"
"You're scaring him," Rio said, "Get rid of your goddam bat wings..."

I hated to admit it but he was right. Rio had gotten rid of his wings and I still had mine. I got rid of them and reached out to my son but he still seemed hesitant to come to me.

He didn't listen to me.

The lights in the house flickered when Innocent broke the doll. The house got black all of a sudden and there were these shadows filling up the room. My heart beat heavily on my chest as I saw them stretching out across the walls. Large black hands coming out of the doll reaching attempting to grab something anything. There was chaos at that moment. There was a sound of wind beating at the doors. The large black crawled reaching out.

"Everyone get down here now!" I heard Genesis order, "Get behind me. NOW!"

Brandon was the leader of the coven but Genesis was the true power here. We all knew that. I saw them all listening to him.

I came down too. The eerie feeling in the room. It felt like happiness was just being sucked out of the room. I had been around the feeling of demons before. They sucked away the mood when they revealed their power. They were vampires sucking away life. I could just hear Innocent crying and I was just trying to reach him. I just wanted my son close to me. Nothing else mattered right now. NOTHING else mattered.

"Innocent, come over to me!"

He wasn't listening. He was running and crying, "Uncle RIO!"

I couldn't believe it. My son was crying for Rio. The anger shot through me. I could run across the room and snatch him up at that moment. He was safe though I knew Rio wouldn't let anything happen to him. Rio held him close at that moment grabbing him.

We had bigger concerns. The biggest concern was the shadows moving towards us. We had all gathered behind Genesis.

"What the fuck are those things?" Melody asked.

The darkness was getting darker and bigger. The darkness carried all the way through.

Genesis barked orders taking charge immediately, "Melody go upstairs and bring your daughter down here. Angelica go with her to watch her back. Brandon, Rio, Mason with me now. NOW!"
The girls ran upstairs going to get Asa. The rest of us circled around Genesis. The darkness was coming. All hell had broke loose in this house. What had my son done? What had my son unleashed into the world? I knew it was bad. I could see Genesis. He never panicked. He never lost his cool. Right now he was on edge. Right now things were about to go south.

Shit was about to hit the fan.

"I need a sacrifice..."

It was Rio who ran over and got Genesis a knife from the table, "Are you going to cut yourself..."

"That won't be enough. I need a live sacrifice."

Just at that moment Quayvon started to get up. Genesis locked eyes with him all of a sudden. He locked eyes with me. Quayvon saw the dark hands that were stretching out across the room and then all of a sudden almost as though it knocked the wind out of him he fainted yet again. This kid was a FUCKING joke. I couldn't believe he was just around here fainting like this.