4

"I'm surprised you came," Genesis said.

He stood there in front of the resort with his stylish tan Burberry trench coat, skinny tie and Tom Ford sunglasses. He had a smile on his face when I finally pulled up. It was almost as though he had won something.

"I didn't come for you. I need the money."

I had lost my job meaning that I REALLY needed the money especially if I ever wanted to get out of my mom's house anytime soon. I needed to get out of that house and this was the only way to do it. It meant being around him through.

Genesis started leading me into the Five Family resort. It looked like a hotel but I saw strange magical talisman looking things being put up everywhere. There were a ton of men in purple working on the building fixing it up. I had no doubt Brandon and Genesis had initiated the help of the Talisman users. Everyone seemed so busy but I had to admit the place looked grand and beautiful. The entrance was something you would see at an expensive hotel like the W. There was a huge pond in the front.

"Whatever reason you came I'm glad you're here," he stated, "As you can see we are undergoing final restorations. The humans will think its a private hotel but Brandon came up with the great idea of calling this place the five family Sanctuary."
"Sanctuary?"

Genesis nodded leading me down some steps at the moment. The steps were filed in marble and lead to a long hallway.

"Yes. It's Brandon's view. He wants this coven to turn over a different leaf. We are here to support now. That's why the direction of these new members is so important. We need them to impress the new royal coven. The Divination users hate us for betraying Timothy Brothers and kill him. The Castors hate us for what we did to Juju and the Royal coven. What's good is a sanctuary if no one feels safe with us around?"
Genesis sounded like a whole new person. I didn't even get it.

"Since when do you give a fuck about what people think of you?"
He shook his head, "I don't. Brandon does. It's his dream...he'll be a good leader. Much better than I was..."
It was love. This was all for Brandon. I looked at Genesis and all of me believed it. He really did care for Brandon. It was almost laughable that after Brandon chased Genesis for as long as he did he finally was able to get him. I guess that kind of thing interested to see just how much Genesis actually cared about Brandon. I couldn't help it.

Maybe it was jealousy. I don't know. I knew Genesis was a king...why stifle him and make him a servant trying to please others?

I shook off the idea when Genesis opened the door.

"Meet the new coven," Genesis said.

I walked into the room. It was a room at the end of a long hallway. When I walked in the room my mouth opened really wide. The only thing I saw was a big set of tits just swinging in the wind all of a sudden. My eyes were wide as fuck.

"Whoa!"

Genesis looked immediately annoyed, "Katie put on your fucking shirt no one wants to see that!"

The girl he was talking to was standing at the window. She was young barely a woman. I could see it in her face. She had to be maybe 19 or 20 at the most. There were two much younger boys who were also in the room in the back of the room. Their eyes were just as wide as mine was. They were staring at the girl's titties just in shock.

"Cous...everybody wants to see these," she said swinging them around but finally pulling her shirt up from around her waist.

Genesis rolled his eyes, "Mason meet my cousin Katie Bah."

Cousin. I shook my head, "I didn't know there were any more Bah's..."

This Katie girl was a banger. I had to admit. She looked like some kind of video vixen or something. The first words that came to mind when you look at her was curves. She had this baby innocent face but her body said something else. Her ass had to be fake. It was bigger than any ass I'd ever seen in my life. Her titties were huge as well. She looked like a stripper or something.