11

Brandon looked over at me. The look in his eyes said it all. He felt betrayed. I wondered how it was to be him in this situation right now. I couldn't imagine.
Micko was going off, "Genesis probably seduced him. Everything Genesis touches...it turns to shit. Brandon he isn't someone you'd want to marry anyway...trust me..."

Brandon had closed his box. I was embarrassed as fuck.

Rio had walked over to his best friend and put his hand on Brandon's shoulder, "Brandon..."

"Leave me alone."

Brandon seemed to withdraw into himself. He walked over to the table and we all watched as he sat there. It was almost like he had given up. It was almost like he didn't know what to do. I knew something like this would hurt him. Micko was wrong as fuck for this. This wasn't the time or place for Micko to say something like this. He wasn't just embarrassing me or Genesis. He was embarrassing Brandon. It was a huge fucking mess.

"You happy now?" Genesis asked Micko.

"Yes," Micko said shaking his head, "Now everyone sees again the piece of shit you are. We don't have to be scared of him any longer! He's cheater...he's a liar. Genesis is a FUCKING snake and I'm tired of this shit."

"Micko calm down," I started saying.

He was beyond that though. He looked pissed.

"Fuck calming down. I loved you and for five years I wanted to be with you but right now...right now I don't care. You fucking betrayed me."

Genesis was rolling his eyes. He didn't know how to react to this level of emotion. I don't think I knew how to react to it either. Micko was crying at this point. It hurt me to see him like this. The Queen and everyone else was just watching him...judging. Was this really the time to out everything? Seeing him look like this almost seemed to cause me physical pain.

"Micko calm down," this time it was coming from Angelica, "This is an internal matter..."

Her eyes were looking at the visitors.

"Good..." Micko said, "Now they see what is going on in this coven of ours. You all want to know what our coven is about? Our coven is about people betraying, lying and HURTING one another. That's what this was about..."

"He's lost it," Genesis started off.

"Shut up," I told Genesis, "You aren't helping..."

Genesis rolled his eyes and crossed his arms. I knew I was able to control him a little bit more than Brandon did. I could tell he felt Micko was weak for having this emotional breakdown in front of everyone. I could see Genesis just judging him. His eyes looked at Micko with this judgmental stare.

I felt bad for Micko but Genesis was right however. Now was not the time. Everyone could see that. The Queen had raised her eyebrows. A few of people in her entourage were laughing...one of them just so happened to be Regis Ramon.

"He is the devil," Micko stated shaking his head, "Everything that has gone wrong in this coven is because of Genesis. And I'm tired of it. He's been responsible for killing our families...our friends. Don't forget the coven before us. Genesis killed all of them."

"He killed members of your own coven?" the Queen asked.

I shook my head, "Look. There is more to that story. It's not like—"

"He released the demons. Because of him I was locked up for 5 years...5 years away from my FUCKING child," Micko said not bothering to wipe the tears from his eyes, "As if that is not enough this motherfucker decides to take away the father of my child as well."