13

Darkness surrounded us casting over us like some dark shadow. We couldn't avoid it. The darkness fell on me and my heart dropped to my shoes. I fell to my feet.

"Mason you're bleeding..."

I knew I was. The blood was coming from my nose at first and then I coughed...spitting out red stuff. It looked all pussy and brown. I was sure there was parts in that spit that shouldn't have come out.

"Where's the doll?" I asked Brandon.

"FUCK! I left it in the car..."

Great. The only thing we had to protect ourselves from the demon and he left it in the car. Thank god he wasn't the leader anymore. Micko and Brandon helped me to my feet. Across the room the demons began to transform into something. They distorted themselves. It was Ja'Dore that I recognized the most out of all of them. She looked like the spitting image of my mother. Horns came from her head. Wings like skeleton dragons sprouted from her back. There were fangs. There was a roar from her and all a sudden Brandon started screaming. He was walking around screaming.

I wasn't sure what was wrong with him but then I looked around and saw. The walls seemed to slither like snakes. Spirits seemed to be all around us. There were more demons here then just the ones who possessed our families. They were everywhere. I never felt anything so terrifying in my life.

"Hold onto me," Micko stated.

He grabbed Brandon and I. There was magic done. I didn't even see it happen but I felt my body hands scattering into doves. Micko's dove trick. We started to fly away. It was hard to explain the feeling of your body scattering and flying away. I felt like I was being swept away by a gust of wind but it didn't last. There was a scream and I was falling!

I was falling to the ground! We hadn't even made it a few steps. I turned to Micko. He was bleeding from his shoulder. Fuck...

"Micko..."

They had interrupted his spell. They were coming at us now. The four demons stepped down and were walking to us. I felt so hot. My body was burning.

I started to cough. I was over Micko now. Brandon was further away.

I pulled the knife out of Micko. Blood was everywhere. I grasped onto his wound trying to put pressure on it.

"Are you ok?"

He didn't answer the question but instead pointed, "WATCH OUT!"

Something was thrown at us. It was a container. The thing looked like it weighed a ton. I grabbed Micko and pulled him out of the way just in time. The container thumped on the wall and cracked it. What the fuck were those things? The containers started up again. There were more containers coming at us.

I had to do something. We would be crushed by these containers if they were thrown at us any harder. I found myself cutting my arm with the knife. I had to make a sacrifice. But to who?

Victor Atwood. Help me Victor.

I didn't know why I thought he would he help me. We were never so close in the first place.

"MOVE!" I heard Brandon screaming at me.

I could have dodged it myself but I would be leaving Micko here. Those containers would crush Micko so instead if just closed my eyes and wrapped him up in my arms. Then just at that moment I could feel arms wrapping me up, protecting Micko and I. I opened my eyes to see it was Victor Atwood's spirit. He came and shielded us. The containers came. Two at first then four...then five. Soon all the containers that were lined up in the side of the cracking on Micko and I. I could feel them...even with Victor there. I could feel the thuds. If Victor wasn't there I would have died for sure. Finally it stopped and I fell over onto my stomach. The pain shot through me.