Intro

So i decided to write a review of the books i read here on wattpad
I usually write my opinions in the comments but i felt like they just go forgotten amongst the other comments.

I wanted to write somewhere where I can go over it again and just remember some of the good and bad things i read. It gives the author a small shoutout and its also for you readers if you're looking for book recommendations yea~

Maybe you'll notice that I already have read a few books here that aren't mentioned in my review. Well i have a few conditions here on which books i will mention:

i have to have read the book recently so i remember clearly what the plot of that story was. And i have to have finished the book bc there are a few story's out there that i just couldn't continue reading and it wouldn't be right to write a review about it bc i wouldn't even know the whole story. But if you're interested which story i stopped reading theres a library which's called "books i stopped reading bc meh"

Just so you know my first language isn't english so yeah there will be errors, it's pretty much my first time ever posting sth where i give my opinion about sth where everyone can read it. So yea bear with it. I mostly read bxb books (lgtb) but who knows maybe i'll read other genres too feel free to recommend me books.

So yea heres ma book review i hope you'll enjoy

And also i'll try not to spoil too much but yea if i feel like it does i'll put a warning.

Idk why your still reading this but thanks it just shows that your interested am I right? 👀 yea i'll stop now