Chapter 1: Gertrude

That night, Caligula went back to her place and tired after had a hard fight with the Task Forces. She immediately sits in the chair and tries to rest for a while; Rautha also arrived with the troops and went to her.

"Rautha, did you kill Gertrude at her friends?" Caligula asks but Rautha sadly shook his head. "How disappointing is that, you know it's your job to find Leonie too, and this is what I got."

"What else can I do? I don't know where to find her....this is also pointless now that we argued with this point. It's not easy to find them, now that you're angry with her, because you killed Brunhilde." He pointed his finger at her.

"Ah really, I don't care about that woman or about you getting injured. I want you to find her and Leonie!"

"That wasn't easy though..."

She suddenly stands up angrily. "That wasn't easy or you can't do that by yourself. I thought you're going to be useful but, I still don't get it...why you can't do a simple task."

"Why don't you do it by yourself?! Do you think its easy chasing people and experiment them? I know you don't feel it because you're leading this place now."

"Of course, I and my mother are leading this place!"

"What is happening here? Why I can here your both arguing??" Stella ask them and she comes closer to figure out what happened.

"Well, Rautha is complaining enough...like he wasn't even a tough guy. I think he should do something useful than complaining."

"Of course darling, he should do something about it. I think he can do something useful if he is going to help us to the other way."

Rautha was thinking they are thinking of it in a bad way, he feels that he didn't even like it.

"Oh please, don't you ever think about doing a bad idea to me." He groans at them.

"I know what else you can do than being useless, you should do what we want, I know that you are always willing to do everything, but I think experimenting yourself was an actually a good idea."

"Are you crazy? Now you agree with your daughter now??"

Caligula laughs sarcastically. "Seriously? I see your this scared now than me."

"Well, I'm not scared..."

"Maybe you should convince me."

She caress his neck and he was supposedly come closer but he didn't expect a head bang from her, that made him unconscious, also because she's wearing an iron helmet.

"You know what we can do for him...we can do an experiment with him, so he can be useful somehow." Caligula said, Stella was even more impressed.

"I won't be guilty that I put you in charge."

"You know mother, Leonie was also the part of the family...I think she needs to be here right now, well we should get Leonie and to make Gertrude pay."

Suddenly the half of the wall explodes which Stella was bounce by the explosion and they realize it was Gertrude, who explodes the wall. Caligula becomes angrier to see her again.

"You have to stop this madness!" Gertrude yelled with her anger.

"What madness are you talking about? I think you know that you are very responsible for this. you shouldn't abandon your family just like that." Caligula said.

"Also it's not a good excuse that you use people to get experimented; I can't believe your experimenting people and afterwards stealing their offspring, just like that!"