Chapter 12: War against Techno

Gertrude was walking to the forest and caught that Rautha stabbed the old man to his neck, so Rautha then stared at him and smiled.

"So, how are your tasks going, best troop leader commander?" Rautha asks sarcastically and suddenly stand up.

"Nothing as harder than I thought, it's not always best sometimes to do a lot of tasks especially now and you think that sooner when you got older, you think they forgotten about what we are doing for them." Gertrude said.

"Well, I think Techno would even always consider our hard work and you know that he only care about the success experiment, mission, also about power."

"And then after that, do you think he would be even happy after that? I mean he spent his whole life wants to accomplish mission for fighting against people and now afterwards what..."

He giggled. "Well, are you trying to say that he should be involved more at romantic stuff now?"

"No Rautha, I mean to say that it's not always you have to spend your whole life to experiment someone and can be satisfied about it, my point is that sometimes you can think what you can do something else in your life like you can go play sports or play some games."

"You think that they wanted that huh? You know what Mr. Techno was always telling me about that kind of stuff, he always said that Evil Forces are always prioritizing power, mission and stuff."

She was observing the old man that he kill and saw that blood oozing to his neck, she feels a bit disgusted.

"Now, you're practicing to be a murderer now."

He giggled "Well I have to, if I need to impress my boss and also especially you...the troop leader that I always admired, you know what I'm talking about."

Gertrude smirks and knows his point. "Oh I know what you mean there, you think that you can do it huh? But I don't think that you impress me enough."

"Not really huh?"

Suddenly Gertrude wakes up and didn't expect that her flashback was only part of the dream and she notice that she's been tied up in chain and also very wounded after the explosion happened. She was trying to figure out how to get out.

She knows that she's trapped in a van and a lot of Evil troops are guarding her. So she was trying to communicate with Leonie through mind.

'You have to help me, I'm totally trap in a van and I think that I've been taken to the hideout'

Leonie also hear it suddenly to her mind and also quickly go to Rosa to tell it immediately.

"What now? You want me to save her right now and I also have to think about it." Rosa was getting tense and doesn't know what to do then.

"But my mother tells me that she's totally trap and we have to save her, I know that they are taking her to hideout." Leonie said.

"What kind of hideout? You know that there's so many hideout in every country and there's also sizes, the image and you have to tell me what kind of!"

"We don't have time for that and we really need to save my mother really bad!"

Rosa went to the kitchen to see Alexander and Flendale to tell them the news.

"Guys, we realize now that Gertrude was in danger and we can't wait an hour and I think that they were going to kill Gertrude, because this kid was telling me that she's trap and been taken into the van." Rosa tells them and Alexander couldn't believe it.

"What now? Are you saying that we have to find her all right now?"

"Well I said that silly, are you deaf now?"