Chapter 13: Good always good

"You have to do something! Don't just stand there!" Anestesia begged to the troops and got scared when she couldn't do something to save herself.

"Well I think that they want to see how you get tortured right now and maybe that you're going to be nice to me then!" Gertrude said angrily and shows her the syringe that she plans to inject her.

"You're so crazy Gertrude; you are not going to do this, are you!"

"I think you deserve it though, I think you really need to! So you will realize that after all what you did with father was just really great."

When she was going to inject Anestesia and the other troops are coming to get her but Gertrude inject the troops with substance and the troop died quickly, seeing that the troop was having seizures and after a minute it stops moving.

Gertrude was stealing Anestesia's stun gun in her pocket and shoots it to the other troops, and Anestesia was also angry to her.

"Now that your planning to make this place ruined!" Anestesia said angrily and Gertrude pulled her hair and let's her sit in the office chair.

"Now you think that I'm going to kill you right away! You're lucky that I still care about you and I always did, do you think this is easy for me too? To forget you that easy, that you're the best sister that I ever had!"

"If you really care about that as we're sisters and supposed to be your still here helping our family not going to the other side, I know you really still care about me."

"Then you have to understand that I'm sick of this, that we keep torturing people and forced them to get experiment so their offspring become troops and do you think that sounds we're making a progress then? Well it's not!"

"That's how we are! You have to accept that you are belonging here even whatever you do and your still belong here, don't force yourself to change your life!"

Gertrude was going to open the cabinet quickly to find a rope and she found some only some rubber bands and she was planning something else better.

"You know what, there's something you have to remember and that was the time that I care about you and I always did, I will remember the time how we care each other."

Gertrude locked her up and Anestesia was trapped inside and she was trying not to get emotional and wants already to get out.

"Somebody help me!" Anestesia yelled up.

Gertrude was leaving and was going to use the elevator but Tiger blocked her way and stabbed her neck and she quickly pulled the knife and holds her neck.

"You are trying to make this place a mess!" Tiger said and shows his evil grin to her, she feels that the knife has poisoned that made her daze.

"You won't kill me that easy!"

"You have to prove it to me; after all I can play tricks on you now after what you did!"

While she was feeling daze and she was still trying to fight but she feels weak and so that Tiger was beating her up many times and she couldn't stand up when he keeps kicking her out of anger.

"You deserve that after what you've done with me!"

She was trying to fight the poison that she's dealing with and she was hallucinating that Caligula was coming to her; she knows that Caligula wasn't real and tried to fight it.

"I know that you wouldn't think that I'm easy to fight, do you?" Caligula said and she knows that it was all part of Tiger's idea.

"Nice that you really want me to feel in this position now, it's important for me to all of you to realize that you're still doing badly, being good is good." Gertrude said.