Chapter 8: Risky missions

"Father, don't try to kill them! I know you're so angry at me but don't make them involve here!" Gertrude said while she was being tense right now, but the two were still watching Mr. Techno's move.

"I can't believe you will go to turn into them, I am very ashamed of you...remember the time that I am very proud when you promoted to be a troop leader and you learn quickly from us. Don't even forget where you came from!"

"But you always thought me how to kill people."

"Then let's see if you're going to kill me then, after all...you never care about us. You only think about yourself and your not concern of what we are doing now."

He was shooting her a machine gun but Erich was shocked and he thought that she could be dead now that many bullets hits around her chest. But she shoots him into his hand and he realizes that he was still that powerful and her wounds are slowly healing.

"I can't believe that you still have that kind of that ability, you know why Leonie now was very important to us, and she will be going to be strong as same as you."

"But no one should get her, don't worry I will make some serious deal with her so let me leave now and I am not here to kill you."

The elevator opens and they quickly get in she blocked both of them while the elevator was slowly closing so Techno failed to kill Erich and Alexander.

"So, do you think that I can survive here with Erich?" Alexander quickly asks Gertrude and she sighs.

"Obviously I think it's better if you stick with me, I told you when you come here its very dangerous. Just remember what I said, just stick with me."

"I hope that we were there in time, so I hope it's not too late to save my mother and Emily too."

"But I was thinking that I am having some good idea then about giving Leonie but I hope that will work."

"So, you're planning to really tell her where Leonie is?" Erich asks her worriedly.

"Well you will find out what I am planning to, I know what I am going to do."

Now that they are in the third floor and she realizes that there are a lot of troops in front of her but Gertrude blocked Erich and Alexander again, so they won't get killed instantly.

"I'm here to talk to Caligula now that I don't want to kill you here; I want her to show up now!" Gertrude said but the troops are keep pointing their guns at her but Emily and Sandra saw them.

"Stop!" Emily yelled but Alexander got worried when he hears their voices.

"Don't worry we're here to save you, we're just trying to be calm and everything will be okay." Alexander said.

"I think it does when Gertrude know what's right for you guys." Caligula suddenly shows up but Gertrude was getting tense. "I thought that you're going to bring Leonie and I don't see her here."

"Well I want to make a peace negotiation with you."

"I don't see that you want to make a negotiation with me, I can smell lies on you...I know that was one of your tricks."

"I already have Leonie with me but I let her hide anywhere here so you can't find her unless we have a deal, first you have to let Emily and Sandra go, then afterwards I can tell you where she is."

Caligula laughs and she was thinking this could be another trick but Gertrude feels bothered.

"Please, don't pretend that I'm very dumb about this. You know that I know you're trying to trick me, do you? Do think that I will always be a fool every time that I'm staring at you right now. At least I'm aware that you won't fool me now."