Chapter 2: Struggle

Gertrude can't do anything to get out but Anestesia was coming closer and she has to do something to stop it.

"We are family here; you have to think of it!" Gertrude said when she couldn't do anything to stop it.

Suddenly Rautha blocked Anestesia so he could stop what she was trying to do, Gertrude breathe with relief.

"I don't think that it's a good time to do it right now, we have to know where Leonie is, because she was very important right now. You know we can do anything to her right, I must torture her." Rautha said but Anestesia was not even convinced.

"No, we have to do what we are assigned to do...this is not right that you can do anything you want."

"I think I can, because I was supposing to! Because I suppose to do whatever I want and I can prove to Caligula with that."

"No, I don't think so...I think you want to be in big trouble then."

"Fine, I think we should do it now...so we will take her to the laboratory and later on we should find out where Leonie is."

Anestesia was going to free Gertrude, starting from her left hand that it's been tied up and suddenly Gertrude finally made a hard punch through her left hand and Rautha quickly get the keys to untie her right hand.

"Traitor!" Anestesia stand up and suddenly strangle Gertrude but she kicks her shoulders and pushes her to the wall.

"I don't want to be a traitor but they are way too much! You should know that this isn't right."

"Same as well betraying your own family isn't right!"

Rautha suddenly shoot her with a sleeping gun and Gertrude didn't expect it.

"I thought you're going to follow their orders and you want me to get experimented as well...now what happened." Gertrude smiled to him afterwards.

"Maybe I will let you hide Leonie, for now you have limited time to do it...if you want to see her again, you must be quick."

"Alright, maybe I have to do a drastic plan to escape here."

She suddenly pretends to strangle Rautha to escape but she suddenly steals his gun to his pocket and she was shooting one of the troops who are coming closer to her.

"You have to kill her now!!" Stella yelled to those troops who couldn't do anything because Gertrude blocked herself with Rautha and they tried to circle her but Gertrude was pointing a gun to him.

"You don't have to worry I won't kill him if you are not going to kill me, I know you won't let me escape in this place!" Gertrude tells them while she's still pointing gun to him.

She starting shooting at the laboratory items which all the test tube are used for fertility experiment has been destroyed and Stella is even angrier. But the troops are trying to shoot Gertrude but they couldn't do it, many troops are getting killed.

"This is too much!" Stella yelled at Gertrude seeing that the laboratory are totally destroyed even now the tanks that are been used to make experimented offspring.

Rautha was very calm and secretly give Gertrude a laser gun at her back, so that he could let her escape. Ramiro and Techno came and they saw what happened to their tanks and they turned out to be angry either.

"Stop! Please don't do anything stupid!" Rautha yelled so Techno and Ramiro couldn't do anything to harm Gertrude.

"You hear him, if you're not going to let me escape in this place...well I will definitely kill him, I will give you a chance to spare if you won't harm Leonie or I will do something even more stupid than destroying one of your precious laboratory that you always admire." Gertrude said and she was slowly moving while holding Rautha in front of them, but Techno didn't know what to do.