Chapter 7: Leave it or Take it

Gertrude feel pressured that she was thinking about Gertrude and the other people who are in danger now.

"Please, you don't have to involve them now!" Gertrude said and she's turning angry to Caligula.

"Well let's see if you really concern for Leonie or the people you care about, I think it will be super fun to play with you, if that's what you really want!"

"I'm not playing games with you, you should kill me and don't involved anyone in this and not even my daughter, because you have no right what to decide for Leonie!"

Caligula sarcastically laughs and while Sandra feels worried now that she has no idea where they take Emily.

"Oh Gertrude, we don't have to play this game like forever!" Caligula was starting to point her gun at Sandra but Gertrude run to her to save Sandra.

Then she was been pulled to the house and Rosa got scared when she hear the window breaks and Leonie did poke her to give her a hint.

"I know that my mother was here, she was gladly here to protect us." Leonie said and Rosa got even more worried.

"Well kiddo, I'm glad that your giving me hints but at the same time you're always giving me a big suspense, so is that mean we can go outside or help Gertrude then." Rosa almost scratches her head harshly because she was still worrying about what's happening.

"It's safe that we should stay here and we have to be staying alert."

"If Gertrude was here, then why do we have to stay here? Like can't we do something to help her, I'm sure many Evil Forces are lurking around." Daniel wondered.

"It's better that we stay here, I know that my mother can survive in this...you should trust her plan."

"I think its better that we listen to Leonie, because they know what to do in this. Now that we need to do what's better and safe than you get yourself experimented or killed by them. We should stay then here." Erich told them even though Rosa was thinking about it.

"I hope this is a better idea that we're staying here and doing nothing."

Gertrude was shot many times and Sandra was shock, she thought that Gertrude couldn't survive it.

"Don't worry I will kill them as long as they won't do anything bad to Emily." Sandra was keep holding Gertrude and she just grin and tries to deal with pain.

"Don't worry I will be fine."

"No you're not, maybe I should take you somewhere or I will cover for you..."

"You are not good enough to fight with them."

"I'm tired that you are all talking, so I'm just going to burn the house...until you show me where Leonie is and you have 24 hours to save this precious Emily of yours, Sandra." Caligula said and Sandra was starting to get worried even more.

"Please don't try to hurt her! I really don't want to start a war but it seems that you're only doing it by yourself!"

Rautha immediately inform the troops to burn the house, so the other troops are coming there to start burning the whole house, but Gertrude remembers that Erich and the rest was there hiding, so she quickly run there to save them but Sandra stand still and tries to figure out how to save Emily.

"I know that your very angry to her, but you don't have to involved Emily please...you don't have to do this, you will got nothing when you try to experiment her. I'm telling you." Sandra begged and worrying about Emily.

"You know that was not my problem anymore, this would be your problem and Gertrude too. Also if you want to save your friend, Gertrude has to know that she was dealing with her own consequence now!"