Chapter 10: Code014 fails

Erich was even got worried when he thinks that Gertrude was planning something worse.

"Gertrude, I don't think it's a good idea that you're planning something for them and what about you? They are going to kill you." Erich said worriedly and Gertrude sighs.

"I have no choice but to do this, if not then they won't stop doing this all over again and also I don't want you to get killed. Besides I don't want anyone of you are getting involved this time, it will be dangerous if they will think to experiment all of you."

"I know you really care about us but I will still think about you. I am thinking what they are going to plan now against you. I am very worried about you and what if they are going to kill us after us; I think you need to think further."

Gertrude was thinking about it and she feels that Erich has a point of that and also that Flendale too.

"I think your right, maybe you will get involved here too if I get killed. But I wanted to tell you that I don't want any of you to get experimented, and I will make sure that everyone here is going to survive and I can't say that we're safe now and free."

Rosa feels pissed and rolled her eyes sarcastically. "Come on like really, they are not going to stop doing that now! Anyway they don't have any kind of hobbies now! Like they are so tiring much."

"Well Rosa, you know that even we think about it and there's nothing we can do so I think I wanted to tell you that you should be alarmed in the surroundings and I think that would be better for the rest of us."

"Now what are you planning? To go there and beat them up like crazy? I think that won't be enough though. You have to let them feel that they are too much and scare them if you have to! Then you can let them stuck in jail forever afterwards!"

"Rosa, that was really impossible and they were not scared of anything."

"You know that we are not living in a fantasy world, they want to rule this world." Flendale told Rosa.

"Alright I know, I just really want to imagine that I wish they can be easily beat up just like what Gertrude can do with them and so I was like seen some action movies everyday."

"Okay so everyone was going to be aware and stay alert, while I have to think of something how they can stop."

Gertrude was thinking some plan to defeat the Evil Forces, Anestesia came to bring Francine and Rautha back and Techno saw them and he got worried more to Francine.

"I can't believe Francine too!" He said with his frustration.

"I almost can't find them and they were both together in the hospital room. I couldn't find where Gertrude is now, I search the whole hospital and there is nothing." Anestesia said.

"You have to find her now or else that I would feel that we all failed and I knew that Caligula will be very to us and Stella either."

"I will do possible as I can."

"I can also help them to experiment myself so you won't struggle alone in this mission right now."

At night, Gertrude blocked the door with a heavy cabinet so in case of there's an Evil troops are coming, and they were safe, she was getting a blanket to the room and she was planning to sleep in the sofa, Erich came to see her.

"Are you not going to sleep with us? I think that would be better." Erich suggested but she quickly shook her head.

"I think its better that I'm guarding this place while Leonie was sleeping with your friends, and I know that they won't stop looking for me now, now that they realizes that Caligula was in severe condition and even Francine too."