Chapter 6: Being good

"Please someone help us!" The woman begged while she was crying.

Gertrude wants to help the woman but she was trying to figure out how to get out, since that the duplicate Gertrude are coming closer to her, she was using her mind to communicate with Leonie and give her a warning.

'Leonie, please you have to hide...they are planning to kill you, warn Erich'

"Okay duplicate, I think you're making a big mistake, you don't have to do this!" Gertrude speaks up but the duplicate is coming to kill her when she was preparing the poisonous substance.

"Please help us!" the woman begged while she was keeping crying and couldn't do anything to get out.

"Please woman, don't cry I will try to get out of here as possible."

The duplicate was going to inject her but suddenly she breaks the rope when she was in rage to do it and also she hold the hand of the duplicate when she tries to avoid to get injected with the poisonous substance.

"Please I'm begging you, stop hurting her!" The woman speaks up but the duplicate didn't listen and continue to do her own plan against Gertrude.

"You shouldn't do that it's pointless, you can kill me if you like...I'm one of the Evil Forces now and I'm also the traitor."

The duplicate suddenly stops what she's doing and look backwards to walk to the woman but Gertrude has a time to strangle her and push her so the syringe that the duplicate Gertrude was holding was destroyed and the duplicate tries to shouldered her many times but Gertrude doesn't want to let her go.

"I'm not going to allow you to kill me just like that and you're not going to stop me!" the duplicate Gertrude speaks up and pushes her back to the shelves and she moans slightly.

"Please don't!" the woman speaks up and tries to figure out how to help Gertrude.

Gertrude was seeing glass shards that it's near from her hand but she throws it to reach to the woman and she got another one to use it as a weapon, the duplicate is coming and was going to shoot her but she run to her and stab to the neck, the woman seems very shock and the duplicate Gertrude falls down on the ground.

The woman finally unties herself and got scared seeing the duplicate Gertrude was spitting blood.

"If you want to get out alive you have to hide with your family and please be careful next time, don't let yourself get caught with Evil Forces again." Gertrude said to the woman.

"Thank you for saving me..."

"Then you have to leave now but make sure that they won't caught you again." she quickly get a gun to give it to the woman.

"Thank you again; I won't ever forget what you did."

The woman quickly leaves and Gertrude was planning to get the watch of the duplicate so she could communicate with Erich, so she could able to call him and to use it to defend herself. So she push the red button of the watch to track Caligula and she saw that she was getting her way to find Leonie and she was planning to go back to the safe house immediately.

So she gets her gun and when she come outside and didn't expect that Francine was in front of her.

"I won't let you pass, until you face me...there's a chance that you won't get tortured by our family and you still think about other people than us." Francine speaks up and she only harshly breathes.

"I know that your mother really wants you to stop me and I mean all of you. But do you really think that you can rule this world and do whatever you like? I prove that she's wrong and now that it's too much, I have to kill her before she finds my daughter."