two.

Maleah Brooks
June 10
London, UK

Big Things Popping

My alarm went off and I was not prepared to get up. This London time was definitely going to take some getting used to.

I got out of the bed and went in the bathroom to get my day started. When I looked into my suitcase I realized I needed to go shopping , because I only had a weeks worth of clothes. I got dressed and headed towards the rental car place. I was going to just catch uber , but the place wasn't too far from the hotel so I decided on walking.

I finally made it to the rental place and got my car. Once I got my car I made my way to go get a new phone , so I could finally get a fresh start.

" Hi welcome to Vodafone. I'm Sierra , can I help you with anything ?" the worker said as I walked into the store.

" Um yes. I need to start an account here and also get a new phone." I replied.

" Ok follow me." she said fanning me towards a register.

She began asking me a whole bunch of different questions about what kind of plan I wanted and I truly felt like an adult.

" What kind of phone do you want ?" she asked.

" I'll take the iPhone 7 Plus in rose gold, since that's the newest phone." I said and she walked towards the back.

" Do you want us to set the phone up here or would you like to do it yourself ?" she asked.

" Y'all can do it here." I said because I was not going to have time to be setting up a whole new phone today.

" You're so pretty." she said looking up from my phone.

" Me? You are stunning , but thank you." I said laughing.

" You from here ?" she asked.

" Nah I'm from the states. You ?" I responded.

" I lived in the states till I was like 13 then I left and came here."

" You like it here ?" I asked curiously.

" Yea, the parties here are always live. There's one this Friday, you should definitely pop out." Sierra said.

" I don't know I have a lot to do . Plus I haven't been to a party in a while." I said honestly.

" Exactly it'll be a nice way to welcome you to the UK." she said handing me my phone.

" I'll see." I said shrugging my shoulders. She put her number in my phone and I walked out of the store. I checked my email to see where my Realtor wanted us to meet and then I drove to the first place.

I finally made it to the apartment and my realtor met me at the door.

" Good afternoon noon Ms. Brooks. How are you doing ?" she said.

" I'm doing fine and you." I said.

" I'm doing good, now let's go take a look at this apartment." she said leading me to the first apartment.

While we were walking towards the elevator I made sure to look at the surroundings. So far it looked like it was in a pretty good neighborhood.

" This is a 2 bedroom 2 bathrooms. The kitchen is equipped with gas stoves. This complex also comes with some great amenities such as , pool use, fitness space , and private parking. If you have anymore questions I'll be by the door." she said as I walked away.

So far the condo was pretty nice and the living room was spacious. I went in the rooms and both of the rooms were nice sizes. I toured the rest of the condo and then we went to go look at the amenities and I was really liking this one. It was going to take a lot for the next two condo's to top this one.