fourteen.

Maleah Brooks
4 months later...

Hurry Up..

" Baby I'm home." I yelled, from downstairs. Benji convinced me to move in with him since the baby is coming any day now. So, now I just use my old apartment as a salon, but since I'm getting closer and closer to my due date Benji doesn't want me to work on my feet anymore.

my king 👑 : i'm in the studio.

I put my food in the fridge before heading downstairs to the studio.

" Hey ma." he said, kissing my cheek.

" Hey baby." I said, sitting down. Lately Benji has been working on a new album dedicated to Kelani. It's so cute to me how excited he is to meet her. I know he's going to be the best dad to her.

" I really wish your daughter would hurry up exit the premises." I said, rubbing my stomach. I've been having Braxton hicks for the past week and I'm tired of it.

" Now she's my daughter." he chuckled.

"Yes, whenever she acts up she's your and when she acts right she's mines." I said, rubbing my stomach.

While I was down there he played a few songs.

" Anyways I'm bout to go eat." I said, standing up.

" Ma didn't you just come back from eating?" he asked.

" And your point is ?" I asked.

" Nothing. I'll be upstairs after I finish this verse." he said, and nodded my head running up the stairs. As soon as I made it upstairs I called Sierra and set up the camera.

" Hey bestie." she said, answering the phone.

" Hey." I said, about to heat up my food.

" You eating again ?" she asked.

" Why do you and your cousin have to question me and my eating habits ?" I said, rolling my eyes. I got my food out of the microwave and sat at the table.

" Leah we literally just ate like 45 minutes ago and before that we ate cinnabon." she laughed.

I can't lie I question myself on why I eat so much lately, but baby girl wants what she wants.

" Hey si." Benji said, putting his head in the camera.

" Hi Benji." she said waving.

I continued eating my food while we all talked on the phone. As I was trying to get up from the chair I felt some sharp pains. When I got out of the chair I felt like I pissed my pants.

" Maleah." Benji yelled.

" Baby I think that was my water." I said unsure.

" Finally. What's been taking her so long." Sierra said.

" Oh shit. Let me go get your bag and her bag and I'll be right back." he said running up stairs. He ran up the stairs like his life depended on it.

: your granddaughter is coming

mommy in law 💕: about time...we're on the way

As soon as I sent the text Benji came running down the stairs and fell. I chuckled and then she kicked.

Little traitor, I thought to myself.

" Lani said stop laughing at her daddy." he said getting up.

" Whatever." I said rolling my eyes. He put the bags in the car and then he helped me to the car.

I called my doctor to let her know we were on the way. The whole way me and Benji were just rubbing my stomach.