twenty six.

Sierra Jones

How...

" So what happened ?" I asked. Last night when Leah and Lani came it was too late to ask questions.

" We got into some dumb argument and then he was basically saying he didn't trust me." She said frustrated.

" What were y'all even arguing about ?" I asked confused.

" His label wanted us to do a music video for publicity , basically. I wasn't sure if I wanted to do it and he said it was because I was hiding something." She said.

" Sierra I really just don't know. An argument over a video. But why be together if he can't even trust me?" she said beginning to cry.

" It's ok Leah." I said rubbing her back. She began loudly sobbing into her hands. I heard Lani getting up , so I went in the room.

" Good morning bug." I said.

" Hi nanny." she said, yawning.

" Hey bug why don't you go brush your teeth and then call your daddy, ok." I said, and she shook her head. While she went to brush her teeth I went to go check on Leah.

" Best it's ok, I got you." I said, hugging her.

" You gone be fine." I said rubbing her back.

" Mommy." she said running towards us.

" Mommy why are you crying ?" Lani asked.

" N-Nothing mommy's fine." Leah said, rubbing her face.

" I love you princess , never forget that." Leah said, kissing Lani's cheek.

Benjamin Brewster

Incoming call from Princess Lani 💕:

" Hey princess. How did you sleep?" I said.

" Hi daddy. Umm I slept good and I got to sleep with mommy." she said.

" That's good. I miss you so much." I said.

" Don't be silly daddy, I just seen you earlier." she giggled.

" I still miss you tho. Every time you leave I always miss you." I said.

" Lani come eat." I heard Sierra yell from the other side of the phone.

" Daddy it's time for me to go eat. Can I call you when I finish ?" she asked.

" Yea it's ok. I love you bug." I said.

" I love you too daddy. Bye." she said hanging up the phone.

mama. : come over NOW

I glanced at the text and then began getting dressed. Either Leah or Sierra told her what happened.

I got the dressed and then grabbed my keys. I headed to my moms house and I knew my grandma would probably be there too. Because they both loved Leah.

I finally got to my moms house and of course my grandma's car was in the yard. I got out of my car and went up to the door.

When I knocked on the door my dad answered the door.

" Hey y'all." I said coming into the house.

" Don't hey shit. What the hell did you do to Leah." my mom said.

" Damn what happens to hello, how are you doing?" I chuckled.

" Benjamin." my grandma stale faced me.