fourty.

Maleah Brewster
4 weeks later..

Welcome..

" Mommy we're home." Lani yelled. I walked down the stairs and there was Lani and Benji.

" Hey princess, Hey baby." I said.

" Hi mommy. I missed you and sissy all day." she said, kissing my stomach.

" Omg I just felt her kick." Lani said.

" I think she missed you too." I chuckled.

" Lani go ahead and change." Benji said. Lani gave him a thumbs up and she ran up the stairs.

" Leah why didn't you tell me that Lani had a boyfriend?" Benji asked.

" Huh." I said.

" Leah I know you heard me." he said, and I tried not to laugh.

" Leah what the fuck is so funny ?" he asked.

" Nothing. It's just how do you assume that I knew." I said.

" Ok. Well did you know that she had a boyfriend?" he asked.

" Ok I did know, but Lani made me promise not to tell you." I said.

" Wait why couldn't I know ?" he asked.

" Benji because me and her both know how you get. You were mad because he wanted to sit by her on a ride." I chuckled.

" I'm her dad. Am I not supposed to be overprotective over her?" he said.

" Benji you are , but only to a certain extent. That little boy is harmless he's 6 for crying out loud." I chuckled.

" Baby Lani should be able to come to both of us with no worry of what we will say or think. She should be able to trust us with her secrets." I said.

" How the hell are you so good with this parenting shit ?" Benji chuckled.

" I just think about how I would want to be treated if it were me." I said.

" Without you I would be failing at this parenting shit." he said.

" Baby what are you talking about you are an amazing father. You took care of Lani by yourself for 2 years. Lani still thinks your the best daddy in the whole world." I said.

" I am , aren't I." he said.

" You are the best dad I know." I said hugging him.

" How's my baby girl?" he said, rubbing my stomach.

" She has been active all day long. She didn't even let me take a nap." I said.

" Why you bothering mommy?" he asked, rubbing my stomach.

" You ready to get out?" he asked, and she kicked.

" She better stay in for at least 3 more weeks." I said, rubbing over my stomach.

" Before I forget. Ella texted me and told me that our house is officially finished getting built. She said tomorrow the interior designer is going to come in and start." he said.

Ella was handling our house getting built because for one she lives in the states and she's a real estate agent.

" So by the time it's time for us to move it should be pretty much all done." I said.

" Wow baby this is our first big purchase together ." I said.

" Many more to come." he said kissing me.

" Wait baby how did you know that Lani had a boyfriend?" I asked.

" I drove your car and she thought it was me. She said they broke up because she can't do long distance." he said.