seventeen.

Benjamin Brewster

the next day..

Envious World..

" Mama I don't know. Last night Sierra took her out and I haven't heard from either of them since." I said. When I woke up this morning Leah was not in the bed or the house for that matter. When I woke up in the middle of the night I didn't think anything of it because I thought she probably spent the night with Sierra and her phone died.

Even when Lani woke up she noticed that Lea wasn't here. Her and Leah always made breakfast together, it was like their personal bonding time.

" Where's Kelani ?" my mom asked.

" She's in her room." I responded. My 13 month old daughter was giving me the silent treatment. Once she realized Leah wasn't here, she went in her room and never came back out.

" I'll be over there in a minute." she said hanging up the phone. In the meantime I decided to clean up the roses I laid out. Since Leah didn't come home last night I figured that I would propose when she came this morning.

As soon as I began to clean, I heard the doorbell ring. When I walked out of the room I saw Lani zoom past me. I made it downstairs and my mom was at the door with my grandma. As soon as Lani seen my grandma she ran up to her and just put her head in the crick of her neck.

Maleah Brooks

As soon as the person picked me up they blindfolded , handcuffed me, and threw me into a moving vehicle. The vehicle has been moving for what feels like days.

This whole ride all I've been thinking about is my baby girl. I promised her that I would come back home, shit I promised I would have a sleepover with her.

" Lets move." I heard as the vehicle finally made a stop. Somebody carried me out of a car and I'm assuming they took me into a warehouse by the smell. They place me in the chair and took the sock out of my mouth and then the blindfold off of my eyes. I looked around and I seen Sierra.

" Bestie." we both said in unison. Both of us tried to get out of the chair until we both realized that our hands and feet were chained to the chairs. We sat in silence for a second until a big man came out.

" Uncle Carlos ?" Leah questioned, squinting her yes

" Daddy?" Sierra questioned.

Did this bitch set me up. they both thought to themselves.

" Daddy?" Leah questioned Sierra.

" Uncle ?" Sierra questioned Leah.

Both Sierra and Leah were both confused. Leah only showed Sierra her immediate family, while Sierra never had a picture of her father to show.

In Leah's head she was confused , because for one she knew for a fact that he didn't have a daughter .

Sierra on the other hand knew for a fact that her dad's name wasn't Carlos.

" I know both of you are very confused. But first off let me greet both of you."

"Hey babygirl you've grown so much since the last time I seen you." He directed towards Sierra going to rub her shoulder.

" Hey bug you've grown so much too, your mother would be disappointed to see you in an outfit like this." he said looking her up and down.

" I thought you were dead." Sierra yelled out.

" I thought you were still in Georgia." Leah spat out.