fourty one.

Benjamin Brewster
two weeks later..

Back Home..

Today Kapree is finally coming home with us from the hospital. Since she was born 6 weeks early she had to stay in the NICU.

" Your happy today." I said, to Leah.

" I get to bring my baby home , of course i'm happy." she said. Since we came home Leah has been a little depressed, because she didn't get to bring Kapree home right away like we did with Lani.

" Daddy when are we going to get sissy?" Lani asked.

" We're about to go right now." I responded. Lani is definitely that annoying big sister. Every time we go visit Kapree she's always all in her face trying to make her laugh.

at the hospital..

" Baby girl is all healthy and she is ready to go home." the nurse said.

" Hey pooh. Mommy missed you so much." Leah said, picking her up.

" So did your big sister." Lani added.

" And daddy." I said.

We got her discharge papers and then we headed home.

" Pooh look this is our house, but not for long because we're moving to a big big house." Lani said, as we walked into the house. We leave next week and i'm happy about this new chapter. Sierra already left , so nobody was here except for us.

" I miss my bestie." Leah said.

the next week.
Maleah Brewster

" When you land we turning up." Sierra said.

" Girl how much turning up you think we doing I got 2 kids." I chuckled.

" Oh yea. Well we going shopping." she said.

" Now that I can do. You know Lani coming too." I said.

" Matter of fact we might as well make this a family affair and the whole family comes." she suggested.

" Good I haven't seen most of y'all since I gave birth." I said.

" Leah come on we have to go." Benji said.

" Ok well I'll talk to you when I touch down. I love you ho." I said.

" I love you too and kiss nanny's babies for me." she said before hanging up.

We boarded the plane along with our stuff.

" Wow i'm really going back." I said.

" You ok ?" Benji asked.

" I'm fine , actually more than fine. It's just when I left 8 years ago I said I would never come back. Now here I am years later married with two kids." I said.

" The best choice I ever made was leaving Savannah. Now i'm back." I added.

" Everything is going to be fine. Trust and believe me. The last time you were here you didn't have me , but i'm going to make it my mission that you are always ok." Benji said.

" Your the best husband in the world." I said.

" Mommy i'm sleepy." Lani said, crawling into my lap.

" Go ahead and go to sleep princess." I said, patting her back. Kapree was already sleep so she was off of her big sister duties.

in savannah..

" We in Savannah." I said.

" Kapree done been to two different countries and she's only 2 weeks." Benji chuckled.