thirty four.

Maleah Brooks
2 weeks later..

Wedding Bells..

Today is finally me and Benji's wedding day.

" Mommy look." Lani said showing me her dress.

She had her natural hair all out with a crown on top

" You look so pretty." I cooed.

" Thank you mommy you look pretty too." she said.

" Lani your dad wants to see you." Shoota said, standing in the door frame.

" You look good sis." he complimented.

" Thank you." I smiled.

Lani got up and followed Shoota out of the room.

Omniscient

" Hi daddy." Lani said, as she reached the grooms suite.

" Hey bug. You look so pretty in your dress." Benji said.

" Thank you daddy. I like your suite , you look really fancy." Lani giggled.

" How does mommy look?" Benji asked.

" Mommy told me I couldn't tell, but she looks really really pretty." Lani said.

" How does her dress look?" he asked.

" Mommy said I can't tell you." Lani responded . Ella came in the room to get Lani because she knew eventually she'd crack.

" You ready ?" Ella asked Leah.

" Yep." She responded. All the girls helped Leah with her finishing touches.

Sierra was Leah's maid of honor of course and since the wedding was so small she only had two bridesmaids: Asia and Ella. Leah had three flower girls: Lani, Kennedy, and Kamya, Ella's daughter.

Benji's best man was Shoota and his two groomsmen were: Miles and Ron. Leah wanted to fly her brother out but when she texted him she never got a message back. His ring bear was his nephew, Kameron, Ella'son.

( sn: kameron and kamya are twins and their both 3)

They all got ready and headed down the stairs.

The first to walk down the aisle were Benji's parents and then his grandparents.

Since Leah didn't have any family they just had Benji's mom side sit on one side and his dads side on the other side.

Next was Benji. Then came down the aisle Shoota and Sierra. Next up being Ella and Miles. Then Asia and Ron. Kameron walked down the aisle by hisself as the flower girls followed him.