thirty two.

Maleah Brooks

So Good to Be Home..

" I'm gonna miss you Auntie Leah." Royal, said hugging me.

" Aww i'll miss you too Royal." I said.

" Come to visit us sometime. I'll let you know if we ever come to London." Danielle said hugging me.

" I'll try. When I get back to London I have lots of things planned." I said.

" Well we have to go. Have fun at school princess. By mamas." Marcus said, kissing Royal and Danielle's foreheads.

I waved goodbye to them and we got in the car. I told Marcus I could've just caught an uber , but he insisted. The whole car ride was pretty much quiet other than the music playing.

" This weekend went by fast. I'm glad I got to see you after all these years. Don't let the next time I see you be in 7 years either." He chuckled.

" I'll try to come back sooner than later." I said.

" I love you Maleah don't forget that either. If you ever need anything just know your big bro got you forever." he said, hugging me and I shedded a tear.

" I love you too Marcus." I hugged back. We hugged a little longer and than I went inside the airport.

later..

" Baby." I yelled, running towards him. When I finally made it to him I jumped into his arms.

" Damn ma you missed me this much." he said, hugging me.

" Yes. I was thinking about you the whole plane ride." I said.

" I missed you so much. I couldn't sleep the house was so quiet. Lani was gone till last night and now your finally back." he said. He finally put me down and the he put my suitcase in the car.

The whole car ride he was telling my about his new song.

While we were in the car I posted a old picture of me and Benji and captioned it " #tb to before we were parents 😭 @benji3x".

" Ma you know you just posted me, right ?" he asked.

" Yep. I realized this weekend that the media can only ruin your relationship if you let it get to your head." I said.

" So we still on for the video ?" he chuckled.

" I'm ready whenever you are." I responded.

We finally pulled up to the house and Benji got my bags out.

" Oh by the way I got the rest of you and Lani clothes." he told me. Lani already had clothes here of course , but I bought her a bunch of different outfits while me and Benji were broken up.

" Thank you baby daddy." I said.

" You and this damn baby daddy." he chuckled. This is what I loved about Benji for the most part my weekend was terrible but being with him made me happy.

" You wanna tell me how your weekend really went now ?" he asked.

" The same thing I told you over the phone. I talked to everybody. My sisters weren't happy to see me they're still mad because I left. My nieces were so happy to see me, it made me so happy. " I smiled. " Everything was good it was just my sisters that really have my head messed up." I said, and before I knew it tears were falling down my face.