Kiss

LENA'S POV

'I felt like today couldn't get any better. Here I am, sitting next to one of the most beautiful, capable women in the world. Looking at masterpieces she's created of other worlds on her phone. Which, by the way, I'd like to get the number of, though that isn't the point.'

'The point is, she's amazing. Her smile, her eyes, her fair, soft, wavey, hair. Her art, her strong will, her values and pure morality, her beautiful personality. Everything.'

'She had this way of making me feel happy, and that didn't happen often. I felt like I could trust her, and that doesn't happen often either. I keep staring at how stunning she is and I just want to...'

And it happened. I lost all sense of self control. I jumped forward at her, making her gasp as smashed my lips into hers.

As she eased into the kiss, her hands came to guard my neck. Mine pressed against her chest.

I lifted myself up, she followed. We were kneeling on the sofa, our body's facing each other. We broke to breath, panting heavily, I kissed her again. Slowly, I pushed her down onto the sofa, lying on top of her.

Everything felt like it just clicked. Like all the pieces fell into place, and unlocked some magic portal to happiness.

I couldn't believe what I was doing. I couldn't believe what was happening. I couldn't believe she was kissing me back.

Soon I broke, gasping for air. She seemed fine though, aside from the confused, shocked stare she was giving me. Ok, perhaps not entirely fine. I wasn't entirely fine either, that was really intense.

Her face was blushing as red as her cape, and she returned to biting her lip with a smile. Which did not help me from keeping my lips off of hers.

I had a feeling the look she was giving me looked a lot like the one I was giving her.

"Say something..." I held my breath.
"Oh Rao..." She muttered under hers.
"What does that mean?"
"It-uh it means..." Instead of finishing her sentence, she pulled me in quickly, and planted her lips on mine again.

The kiss was deeper this time. Her lips parted and my tongue took its chance to explore. She tasted addictively sweet. And her lips were insanely soft. And her tongue was so strong.

My hand migrated upwards, my fingers tangling themselves in her hair, gently holding her head in place.

Perhaps it was my imagination, but I heard her moan lightly. Before I could get the chance to find out whether or not she really moaned, her phone rang. The kiss was broken, we both glanced in the direction of the phone as it rang.

Supergirl began to sit herself back up, so I got off of her. She reached down to where her phone had fallen onto the carpet, and answered.

"Cuz? What's up?" A muffled voice responded over the line.
"Her office."
The muffled voice replied
"Now? Ok. See you soon. Love you!"
And again, the muffled voice came through.

She hung up the phone. And looked to the balcony. Suddenly, Superman flew through. I sat up straight, hoping he wouldn't notice something had happened. Specifically, me passionately kissing his cousin and lying on top of her as I did so...

"Are you ok?" He asked Supergirl, looking at her mildly messy hair, red face, and noticed her slightly heavy breathing, of which she recovered from very quickly.

"Uh-" she looked at me, so I looked away, trying, and failing, to act natural.

"Yeah, yeah, I'm fine!" She said.