A Dream *

Mature Content*

KARA/SUPERGIRL'S POV

I felt the sun on my eyelids shining through the curtains. I turned my head the other way to avoid the light, but I'd already begun to wake up.

I opened my eyes slowly, squinting at the bright room. There was black hair sprawled out on the pillow next to me, pale arms wrapped around me. I heard the woman next to me groan as she too begun to wake up.

'Who's next to me? Lena? Why is Lena in the same bed as me?'  though, the thought was quickly forgotten and replaced by those of admiration of the woman's captivating appearance.

Lena turned her head and looked at me with her big, beautiful green eyes.
Her smile so pure and sweet. I felt so at peace and happy. She gave me that warm fuzzy feeling in my chest. Love, that's what that was. I felt so in love.

I noticed myself smiling back. My hand came to her cheek and I stroked her skin with the pad of my thumb, and tucked some stranded hairs behind her ear.

I sat myself up, and she elegantly swung herself onto my lap, facing me

I sat myself up, and she elegantly swung herself onto my lap, facing me. Her elbows rested on my shoulders, her hands in my hair, pulling me in for long soft kisses.

"Good morning my angel," a smile sneaked through my voice.

"Good morning honey," she said kissing my nose.

Suddenly, I picked her up in my arms and jumped out of bed. I spun her around like a child, and she clung on to me, laughing.

I walked us down to the kitchen and sat her down on the countertop. And pressed another kiss to her lips.

"Coffee?" I whispered into her ear.

"Do you even need to ask?"

"Just making sure!"

I walked over to bring 2 mugs out of the cupboard. I looked at her as I made us coffee.

She was wearing a thin, black, see-through, night dress. Underneath she wore lacy black matching bra and underwear. She looked gorgeous. Her hair was messy but in a way that just made her look even more sexy.