CHAPTER 3.

I blinked several times because of the lights from the car in front of me. Suddenly I saw a guy stepping out of the car. Then I heard him chuckling and said "You're too fat that's why you keep falling." Other people from the car laughed too. "Hey man! Let's go. Leave Fatty alone. She will fall on you if you're not careful because she keeps falling every time." A guy said with a chuckle. Wait! I recognize that voice. It's that jerk face, Ryan.

I tried to get up. My leg hurt so bad. I hope I didn't sprain my ankle. I tried standing up but the pain was too much. I couldn't hold it, I screamed and sat on the ground holding my leg. I saw some wheels coming towards me then stopped in front of me. I lifted my head up and Ryan, he looked straight into my eyes. "What do you want from me! Leave me alone!" I shouted at him. "Whoa! Can you stop shouting? It's the middle of the night!" He shouted back. I just cried. I was so tired. I want to go home.

"Why were you walking alone in this dark alley?" He asked me. "Ooh, since when did Ryan Tyler start caring for other people?" I asked him sarcastically.

"Get up!" He commanded me. "No! Leave me alone!" I yelled at him. "I said get up!" He yelled back then he looked at me because I kept touching my ankle. "I guess you have a sprained ankle." He told me. I rolled my eyes.

"Douglas! I need your help man." He shouted then Douglas came fast. "What's it?" He asked Ryan. "Can you carry Fatty to the car?" Ryan asked.

"Why? I thought we were going to the party." Douglas said. "Just carry her to the fucking car! We will go to that party later." He told him. Well, I think Ryan has a thing for shouting at people. Douglas came to me and I told him "Nobody is carrying me to any car. What part of Leave me alone don't you understand!" He seemed not to care about what I said. He scooped me in his arms and carried me to the car.

"Man! Are you crazy? Where are we going with Fatty?" Scott asked with a confused look. "We are taking her to her house." Ryan said as she entered the car. Douglas was sitting with me at the back seat then suddenly my phone rang. "What's that?" Scott asked. "I think it's her phone ringing." Scott told him. "Who puts such a song as their ringtone?" He asked. How can he talk that way about my ringtone? Baby shark is my favorite song. I always play it for babies that I normally babysit. I shook my head and answered the call.

Jeffrey was so worried about me. So he called to know if I was fine. After half an hour the car parked in front of my house. Jeffrey was sitting on the porch. When he saw the car he came running. Douglas opened the door for me and tried to help me get out of the car. "What did you do to my sister?" Jeffrey asked Douglas as he came close to us but Douglas didn't say anything. "Hey! I asked, "What did you do to my sister?" This time Jeffrey sounded pissed. "Kid! Relax, your sister only has a sprained ankle." Ryan said angrily. Jeffrey gave Ryan a weird look then looked at me while breathing heavily.

"Jeff, Jeff...I am okay. C'mon let's go inside." I told him and he held me. I turned to see Ryan looking at me. I ignored him and went inside the house. After a while the car left.

"Aurora, what did those men do to you? And how did you end up in their car?" Jeffrey asked me as he kept ice on my sprained ankle.

"Nothing, they did nothing to me." I told him. Suddenly my mum's door opened and she walked to the kitchen. "Why is there so much noise? What are you kids doing up so late?" She asked us. I think she is high. There is no noise. We both looked at her and didn't say anything. She opened the fridge and then turned to us. When she saw me her eyes popped up and she asked "What happened to your leg sweetie?" The way she asks as if she cares.

"She sprained her ankle." Jeffrey told her. "She is still clumsy as usual. You know darling you need to workout, that body-

"Mum please stop! Just stop! I have had a long day. I don't need you to start talking about my body." I told her angrily and limped to my room. I fell in my bed and closed my eyes. I don't remember how sleep took me.

I was woken up by my alarm. I snoozed it and went back to sleep. Suddenly I heard a knock at my door. I groaned and shouted "Go away mum! I need to sleep!"

"It's not mum, it's Jeffrey." He said politely.

"What is it Jeff?" I asked him.

"It's mum, she can't stop throwing things around. Please come help me." He told me. I got so pissed and went to open my door. The living room was a mess. I heard things breaking in the kitchen, I went and found my mum breaking some cups.

"Mum! Can you stop it! Why are you breaking things? I asked her angrily. She looked at me and said "I can't find them." and continued breaking cups. "You can't find what?" I asked her. "My pills. I can't find them. Tell me you didn't throw them away." She said, I sighed and told her "No! I didn't throw them away." She stopped breaking cups and sat down.

"Why are you doing this mum? Why?" I asked her with tears in my eyes. She looked at me and started crying. "I...I-I am so sorry sweetie." She said in sobs. I couldn't take it, I went and sat  close to her then  hugged her. We cried for a long time and I told her "Mum, you need help."

Jeffrey came and lifted us up. My ankle still hurts but not as how it hurt last night. "Hey, you need to go to school. Don't you have a test?" I asked Jeffrey. "I do." He said.
"Okay...go to school. I'll clean this." I told him.

It took me two hours to clean up everything. Now I need to buy new cups.