CHAPTER 32.

Five years later...

"Mommy! Mommy! Mommy! Wake up. Uncle Jeff is here." My four years old daughter, Suzette Ryan Tyler woke me up. I groaned and said "Okay darling. I will be downstairs in a minute." She ran out of my room and I got up. It has been three years since I married Ryan. And I can say these have been the best years of my life.

I have now released five great albums. I won four Grammy awards. One as best upcoming  female artist, the second as the best song of the year, the third best video of the year and the last was best female RnB singer. Ryan launched his App and now he is making a lot of money. Jeffrey finished university and now he is working as an architect and part time playing soccer for the National team. He has been dating Crystal for two years now.

Today is Ryan's birthday and I am planning on surprising him while he goes to work. I took a quick shower and dressed up then went downstairs. "Hey Jeff." I said to him. "Hello sis. I believe you're fine." He said. "Yeah, I am good. Tell me you came with the cake." I said. He gave me a smile and said "Yes! I did." I felt relieved. The decorations were ready. Everything seemed perfect. I was just waiting for the guests to arrive.

Soon Skylar and Douglas came. Well, they have been engaged for a year now and in December they are getting married. "Hey darling." I greeted her. "Auntie! Auntie! Auntie!" Suzette came running when she saw Skylar. Skylar has been spoiling her with presents and everything an aunt could offer her niece. "How are you baby?" She asked her. "I am fine. I got daddy a beautiful present. Come, I wanna show you." She said that and pulled Skylar upstairs. "How have you been Douglas?" I asked him. "Um..I am good." He said. Then Scott and Dominique came in. Dominique was nine months pregnant. She is soon going into labor.

"Hello Aurora." She greeted me. "Hey dear. How is the little one in there?" I asked her. She rubbed her big belly and said "He is good. I can't wait to pop him out." I just smiled at her. I greeted Scott and left with Dominique. We went to look for Skylar.

"Mommy! I was showing auntie Sky the present I got for daddy." Suzette told me when we entered her room. "Oh! What did you get daddy?" I asked her eagerly wanting to know what she got for her father. "I drew him a picture." She said with an innocent smile. "Wow! That's so sweet of you darling. I am sure daddy will love it." I told her and she got so excited. Suddenly she looked outside her window and said excitedly "Grandma is here!" She rushed out of her room.

Ever since Suzette was born Eleanor has been the best grandma to her. She loves her too much. And I can say we are now getting along. Her and Tyler quit their dirty businesses. Eleanor is now a famous stylist and Tyler started a big law firm in town.

We went downstairs and Eleanor, Tyler and Barbara were there. Barbara is now living with them. They took her away from that hospital where they were hiding her.  Now everyone is aware that The Tylers have a daughter with Down syndrome. I greeted them and we were all waiting for Ryan to arrive.

Ryan arrived and he was shocked to see so many cars at our house. "Surprise! Happy birthday!" We all said when he got in the house. He smiled widely and said "Oh! Thank you so much guys." I went to him and hugged him then kissed him. "Happy birthday my love." I said to him. "Thank you baby." He said with a grin. We sang a birthday song and cut the cake. Then people gave him presents. "Daddy I got you a present too." Suzette told her father. "Where is it Princess?" He asked her. She took a piece of paper and gave it to her father. "Aww...thank you so much Princess. This is the best present ever." He said that and lifted Suzette so she can sit on his laps.

Later dinner was served. We ate and celebrated my husband's birthday. He was so happy and kept thanking me for the birthday party. I sung to him a special song that I recently wrote for him. It was wonderful. Suddenly Dominique said "Oh my gosh! My water broke." Scott panicked. We helped him to rush Dominique to the hospital.

After 3 hours of labor. Dominique gave birth to a healthy bouncing baby boy. He was so beautiful. He reminded me of how little Suzette was. "Congratulations sweetie!" I told her when the doctor said we could see her. She smiled and said "Thank you darling." Scott kept crying. He couldn't believe he was a father now. Skylar was so excited to be an auntie again and she kept talking about how she can't wait to have her own child. Douglas was terrified.

"Happy birthday little man!" Ryan said when he held the baby. "Ooh! You guys are like twins." Skylar said with a smile. We all laughed. "Ryan man, can you and Aurora be the God parents to our son?" Scott asked Ryan. Ryan looked at me and then back to Scott and said "We would love to." Scott was so happy. The doctor said Dominique could leave the hospital next day. We said our goodbyes and left them to rest.

We drove home and Suzette was still awake. "Baby why are you still up?" I asked her. "I was waiting for you. Is uncle Scott having a new baby?" She asked us. "Yes Princess." Ryan told her. She looked excited. "Let's go to bed sweetie." I carried her to her room. I read her a story and she fell asleep.

I went to our room and Ryan was waiting for me. "Thank you so much for the birthday party my love." He told me. "You're welcome. I have your birthday present." I told him and went the the bathroom. I came back with only my lingerie. Ryan smiled at me and said "Er...I am loving this birthday present."

                                            **The End.**