CHAPTER 24.

I ran towards her. "Sky! Sky please wait for me." I told her while panting. She kept running. "Skylar Diaz! Stop!" I shouted and she stopped. I went to her and asked "Are you crazy? It's the middle of the night and you are walking to nowhere. Let's go back to the car now!" She looked at me and started crying then she suddenly came and hugged me. I hugged her for a bit long and then I told her "We need to go home." The Uber had left so we called her parents to come get us. They drove me to my house and left.

I took a cold shower to help me relax, then I laid in bed just checking my social media. People really liked my album which was good for me. I wish my mum was here to see all this. Suddenly there was a knock on my door. Who is knocking on my door at this time? I got so scared. What if that murder is back to finish his job? The person kept knocking on my door. I got from bed, took my pepper spray and went to the door. I opened the door ready to use my pepper spray and Ryan was at the door.

"Aurora what are you doing with pepper spray?" He asked me after I opened my door. I took a deep breath and said "I am just protecting myself." He gave me this pity look. "I am sorry I came to your house unannounced. I...I-I just wanted to see you." He apologized. "It's okay but next time you have to call me. It's the middle of the night. Come in." I welcomed him.

"Um...congratulations on your album release. I wish I could be there but I had a family thingy. It's really a great album. I have listened to all the songs already and my favorite song is I Choose You." He told me with a wide smile. I looked at him and found myself smiling. He really listened to my songs. "Uh...thank you so much Ryan. I am happy that you listened to my songs." I told him honestly. He came close to me and my heart started racing. "I...I-I brought you a small present. I hope you like it." He said that and gave me a small black box with a red ribbon. I took the box and opened it.

"Wow...this is-" "Don't you like it? Well...I can have it changed and get you something else." He cut me off before I finished whatever I wanted to say. "No! No! This is so beautiful Ryan and expensive." I said while looking at him. He brought me a diamond bracelet. I have never seen real diamonds and now I am holding them in my hands. I shook my head in disbelief. "Ryan this is too much." I told him. "Hey, I really want you to have that. Please Aurora accept my gift." He begged me. I exhaled deeply and said with a grin "Thank you Ryan." He smiled back and took the bracelet and put it on my wrist. It looked perfect on me. He then held my hand and kissed it.

"Aurora, I wanna tell you something." He said nervously as he played with my fingers. I have never seen Ryan Tyler act nervous like tonight. "I...I-I...I can't stop thinking about you. E-Every time...Every time I want to talk to you. I...I..I like how you smile and laugh when something is funny. I..I-I like how you bite your lips when you're nervous...I-I...I like how you moan when you are eating a very delicious food...I..I-I-" Before he finished his sentence I pulled him and kissed him. I kissed him like my life depended on that kiss.

I broke the kiss and we were both breathing heavily. He looked me in the face and then touched and caressed it. I closed my eyes as he caressed me. "I like you Aurora." He suddenly told me. I opened my eyes and looked at him then smiled with tears in my eyes. "I like you too." I told him and this time he kissed me so deeply.

                                        ***

I woke up with showers of kisses on my face. Opening my eyes Ryan was there looking so handsome like a morning snack. I smiled shyly. "Good morning, beautiful." He said and pecked my lips. "Good morning. I don't know if I'll get used to this." I told him. He looked confused. "With what?" He asked. "Uh...with all these morning kisses." I told him and he pulled me and kissed me more. Suddenly there was a knock on my door. I groaned and broke the kiss then told Ryan "Let me go and see who is at the door." He didn't want to let me go. "Please let me go." I begged him and he let me go.

I opened the door and Theodore was there with two iced caramel macchiatos. "Theodore, what are you doing here?" I asked him surprisingly. He smiled and said "Good morning to you too Aurora." "Uh...sorry. I didn't expect to see you here. I didn't know you knew where I live." I told him embarrassedly. "Ooh...um, Skylar gave me your address." He said. "I brought you an iced caramel macchiato. Your favorite." He said that and gave me the macchiato. I was about to take it then I heard Ryan behind me saying. "Ooh...Maximo I didn't know you are back in town." Theodore looked really uncomfortable. "Er...Ryan. How are you man?" He asked Ryan. "I am fine. Welcome back! It seems that you were treated so well." Ryan scoffed.

Theodore just smiled nervously. "Uh...Aurora I guess I'll see you next time. I didn't expect you to have company." He said that and left. I was so confused. What's really going on? "What did he want?" Ryan asked me. "Er...he just brought me macchiato." I told him. "Hmm...just be careful with that guy. There's something fishy about him." He told me as I was closing my door.