CHAPTER 25.

A couple of weeks passed and my relationship with Ryan was getting stronger. I never expected him to be a romantic person. He kept showering me with gifts, surprise dinners and he kind of spent a lot of time at my house. My album was doing great and my manager arranged some tours for me to perform at different places out of the town and country. Well, Ryan really makes me the happiest person in the world. I am completely in love with him.

"Hey babe. Do you want me to order you something to eat?" He asked me from the living room. This guy feeds
me a lot. I feel like I am gaining more weight every day. "Yeah...I am starving." I told him as I finished washing my hair. I dried and oiled it then went to the living room. He was busy working on his App. I guess soon he will be launching it and I can't wait to see him do it. I have been really supportive to him as he is supportive to me and my music. There was a knock at the door. "I guess that is the delivery guy." He told me and I went to get the door.

"Wow! I didn't know you ordered Chinese food." I said as I walked to the living room. He looked at me and asked "Uh...do you want me to order something else?" "No! No...I like Chinese food." I told him and we started eating. "Uh...Douglas is in town. I thought we should get dinner together. Like a double date. What do you think?" He asked me. I swallowed my food and replied "I think it's a brilliant idea." He looked relieved. We kept eating and talking about other things. After eating we watched a movie then Ryan got a call from his dad. "I will pick you later for dinner. Bye for now." He said that and kissed me then left.

Skylar was calling me. "Hey babes." She said when I answered her call. "Hey you! I miss you." I told her. "I am good. I miss you more. I think you already know we are having a double date tonight." She said happily. "Yeah, Ryan told me. I can't wait to see you." I told her excitedly. "Me too sweetie. Um...I was just making sure that you know about the date. I have to go now. I left my client waiting for me. See you later. Love you." She said. "I love you too. Bye!" I said that and she hung up.

I was bored. I went on my Instagram page and so many people had followed me. People kept saying how they can't stop listening to my songs. And some DMed me to go perform in their cities and countries. Suddenly there was a knock on my door. I stood up and walked to the door while my eyes were still fixed on my phone. I opened the door without looking at the person who was at the door.

The person cleared their throat and that reminded me that there was someone at my door. I look at the person. I couldn't believe my eyes. "Jeffrey!" I called his name excitedly and pulled him into a hug. "Hey Aurora. I missed you." He said as the hug ended. I looked at him. He has grown so much. He is no longer that baby I knew. "I missed you too. Welcome home dearest." I told him and he came in. "Wow! Your house is good. I like your decor. Elegant and traditional." He said that as he kept exploring the house. "Thank you." I said.

I showed him his room. After he finished unpacking he came to the living room. I had prepared some food for him. "Hmm...I really missed your cooking." He said as he ate some of the food. I just smiled at him. "So, how is college life?" I asked him. "Uh...college life is interesting. By the way, I joined the college soccer team." He told me. "Wow! That's great. I know how much you love soccer. I am glad you joined the team." He looked at me and smiled. "How about school?" I asked. "School is great. I got a GPA of 4.5." He told me with excitement. "I am proud of you." I said. He went to the kitchen to get more food. "Thank you. I am proud of you too. I wanna go to one of your tours with you." He said. "Really?" I asked him surprisingly. "Yeah! Sure." He said.

I am so happy my baby brother came home. I really missed him. After finishing his food. We kept talking about random things. Then I told him about me and Ryan. He wasn't that really happy about it but he said "Well, if he makes you happy then I don't have anything to say. Please just be careful with that family. I don't want you to end up getting hurt." "Aww...thank you Jeffrey. I am happy that you want me to be happy." I told him as I hugged him forcefully. "How is Crystal?" I asked when I ended the hug. "Um, she is fine. She said I should greet you. I totally forgot to tell you that." He said that while shaking his head in disappointment. I just smiled at him. "Er...Crystal and I are seeing each other." He said he wasn't sure. "Yay! I am happy for you guys. Crystal is a good girl." I told him happily and he smiled at me shyly.

                                              ***

I went to get ready for the date. I left Jeffrey watching TV. I wore my gorgeous maxi white dress. I let my hair down and wore my heels. I am not good at makeup but I did something simple.

I heard Jeffrey opening the front door and I knew Ryan was here to pick me. I looked at myself in the mirror and I looked beautiful. I smiled at myself and left my room. I heard distant chatter from Ryan and Jeffrey. I don't know what they were talking about. I walked in the living room, both of them stopped talking and stared at me. Ryan's jaws dropped. I smiled at them and asked "Guys is everything okay?" "Uh...yeah." Jeffrey said but Ryan was speechless. Jeffrey cleared his throat and said "Ryan I think you are suppose to take my sister on a date." Ryan stopped staring at me and pink color rose on his cheeks. Ooh, is Ryan Tyler blushing? "Er...Aurora please let's go. After you." He said that and we left. Our drive to the restaurant was very quiet. Ryan kept staring at me thinking I didn't notice.

After a while we arrived at the Blue Plate restaurant. It is among the fancy restaurants in town and famous for its seafood. We walked in. Skylar and Douglas were waiting for us. "Hey guys!" Skylar said excitedly when she saw us. "Hey!" I hugged her. Ryan and Douglas greeted each other then Douglas turned to me. "Hello Aurora." He said with a polite smile. "Hey Douglas. How are you?" I asked him. "I am fine. It's good to see you again." He told me and the waiter came to get our orders. We kept talking about random things then Skylar said "Aurora you look so beautiful tonight." I smiled at her shyly and whispered a thank you. Our food arrived. It was my first time trying seafood. Actually the lobster was tasty.

Ryan and Douglas kept talking about his App and some IT stuff. "So, is the sex good?" Suddenly Skylar asked me. I looked shocked. "Skylar!" I whispered to her. She chuckled and said "Yeah, I just wanna know." I looked at Ryan then back to Skylar. I sighed and said "Yeah. It's good. Actually, it's really good." She smiled widely and winked at me. After our food Douglas ordered a bottle of wine for us. We had the whole bottle then Skylar suggested that we should go to  City Nights. We left the restaurant and went to City Nights.

The club was packed with a lot of people. But since we were with Ryan we got a pass to the VIP section. We ordered drinks. I had a mock tail while Skylar, Ryan and Douglas had vodka. Skylar dragged me to the dance floor and we started dancing. Suddenly they played one of my songs. "Omg! Aurora, that's your song!" Skylar shouted. I couldn't hear her but I knew she was talking about my song. We kept dancing and I was getting sweaty. "Sky, I am gonna go to the washroom. I will be back soon." I told her and left. There was a long cue to the washroom. I tried to hold my pee until I got to the washroom. After peeing I thought of going outside for a while. It was too hot inside. I was getting some fresh air then I heard Theodore saying "Hey Aurora." I turned to see him covered in blood. I was terrified. A thought crossed my mind and I said "Oh My God! Jeffrey!"