4

Marinette headed up to her room, once they got home.

"I'm going to call Dad and make sure he's okay with me going over for two weeks." she called down.

"I'm sure they'll be happy to see you ahead of schedule." Sabine smiled, as they reopened the bakery.

Marinette picked up her phone and pressed a number to reach him at. She knew he was a busy person.

"Marinette? Is everything okay?" the voice on the other line asked.

"Yes, Daddy. I have sort of a situation here-" she began

"Do I need to head over?" he asked.

"No. It's nothing serious. My class kicked me off my senior trip-" she continued.

"They did what?" he questioned, "Why?"

"Daddy; will you let me finish?" Marinette asked.

"Sorry, My Blossom." he said, letting her finish.

Marinette sighed before she continued her story,"Maman and Papa Tom already talked and I have permission from school to have those two weeks off. I was wondering if I could visit during those two weeks?"

"Of course you can!" he exclaimed, "I'll tell everyone at dinner tonight about your early visit. Do you wanna talk more about your class?"

"No. It's okay. I can explain things more clearly when I see you all in person." she explains, "Plus, I still have some homework to finish."

"Okay. Night Blossom."

"Night Daddy."