13

The class was devastated to learn their Senior trip was cut down to three days of sightseeing and they couldn't stay longer since Luthor bought their return tickets.

Upon arrival, they were the talk of school, for all the wrong reasons. The rest of the school was pointing and laughing at them and they had no idea why. They learned quickly when they took their seats and someone was in their teacher's seat.

The head of the school board sat in her seat and began to speak.

"I felt it was better to tell you all in person, the severity of what you have done. Your parents have all received an email and were asked not to mention anything until tonight when you get home." he began, "Lex Luthor called the school board the first day and faxed over this class' 'winning' essay corrected by two of your peers."

"What's going on?" Alix questioned, "Where's Miss Bustier?"

"Many things have been in the works for months now and it all started when you kicked Marinette Dupain-Cheng off the class trip." he continued.

"So this is all Marinette's fault?" asked Mylene.

"No. Marinette merely brought into the light what has been going on at this school. As you are aware, we have several high-class students, such as Miss Bourgeois, Adrien Agreste, and as you are now aware, Marinette Dupain-Cheng. Everything in this school is recorded to ensure their safety. So when we were notified about her bullying-" he was explaining.

"Marinette is the bully!" shouted Alya.

"The evidence says otherwise. Lila Rossi was caught on tape pushing Marinette, stealing her belongings, tearing up her homework, threatening her, and , really just a lot of things in general. Marinette, braved all of this and did not retaliate. We spoke to Lila Rossi and her mother. Lila claimed to be the victim and showed us 'text messages' between them; we noticed it wasn't even Marinette's number. Her mother demanded she call the number and found it was coming from a third phone in the house. Lila had been setting Marinette up." the had of the school board continued to berate the class, "Lila Rossi has been removed from school by her mother and is being homeschooled since she seemed to like it much better then being in a classroom."

The class sat in silence.

Lila had done all this to frame Marinette? Why?

"Why?" asked Juleka, raising her hand.

"Simply because Marinette knew she was lying and Lila wanted your attention; she wanted to be popular." he stated.

"And Madame Bustier?" questioned Ivan.

"We questioned your teacher, as well. She tried to explain that Marinette was needed to be an example, to be better than all of you and love Lila so she could heal. That Marinette needed to find it in herself to forgive Lila for all that she had done so they could be friends and not cause problems for her in class. She was immediately fired and has had her teacher's license revoked. That is not how we have teacher's behave. They are trained to recognize bullying and squash any further attempts. Your teacher thought we wrong." he spoke, "You will also find out that your principal has been fired as well. He took bribes from others and decided playing 'superhero' was a much better use of his time. Many new things will be added to this school. We have been speaking with the mayor about raising school funding. Some new upgrades will be lockers that include a lock combination."

"Now, as you took your seats, I'm sure you noticed the small note on your desk. That is your new teacher. You have been split up. I don't care if you hang out before, at lunch, or after school. As punishment for your class president's latest actions, you have all been suspended from any further senior activities." the head of the school board explained.

Alya stood up quickly to argue.

"We have been lenient enough to allow you to graduate. Your parents argued, on you behalf, that it would be unfair to hold you back and additional year, but if you continue to cause trouble, it will happen and your parents are aware of this."

Alya took her seat.

"You are dismissed. Enjoy your new class."