14

Adrien immediately took to Marinette's family and even Damian's.

Damian practically shoved Adrien at his brothers, once he learned he was an only child. Adrien and Jon bonded over anime, while Adrien and Dick bonded over puns. He even got to know Damian better as he helped him care for Titus, Alfred the cat and Jerry.

Jerry had been a bit of a shock, but Adrien took it as an opportunity to learn. He knew Jagged took care of Fang. Jerry wasn't the worst thing he could imagine or would probably see in the future.

Clark and Lex asked Adrien about what he wanted and his future dreams. They never once asked about his father and what he wanted for him. Adrien talked more about his dream of being a vet and how he hated his big room; it lacked the warmth of their home. He wanted something small and Marinette gave hugs immediately.

While at the Wayne's, Bruce quickly brushed Adrien off and made his way to work. When he got home he was scolded by Alfred. He didn't understand why until he was shown a video feed.

"Is it okay that Bruce just left like that, without acknowledging you?" asked Jason.

"I'm use to it. Father has me make appointments to see him or there's other times he'll just video call him from his office in the house." Adrien admitted.

Jason and the rest of the boys just stared at him in shock. Quickly they began to ask Adrien what he had done before and made a list of what rules to break while he was away.

Bruce decided he needed to help contribute to the list with 'father-son' bonding activities.

By the time the trip was coming to an end, Lex and Bruce had offered him a summer internship. They would also, gladly, help pay for his schooling if his Gabriel refused to help him once he told him he wanted to quit the business.

Adrien happily told Gabriel, on the way home, that he was the only one beside Marinette to have an internship. He wasn't sure, yet, where Marinette would be working since she was engaged to Damian Wayne.