Cuddle Night

"It's a simple yes or no, Qrow!" Clover shouted as he waved his arms around dramatically.

"Whatever you say, boss," Qrow said, a soft chuckle leaving his mouth as he closed the gap between the two. He caressed the man's cheek and placed a light kiss to his lips. "I would love to go on a date with you..." Clover shivered as Qrow whispered into his ear.

"Th-then we should get ready..." Clover huffed out as be tried to push Qrow away lightly.

"Hm, fine," he huffed as he stepped back, allowing Clover some breathing room. "Come get me in an hour," he said as he launched himself onto his bed.

Clover said, but a smile overtook his features. "Alright, little bird, alright..." he murmured as he made his way to the door. Clover exited the room, making his way to the couch. He watched TV and relaxed as the hour passed.

~~~

"Little bird~" Clover called as the door creaked open. As he leaned in, he saw Qrow curled up underneath the blanket. As Clover made his way to the man, he heard silent sobs as he pulled back the covers. Qrow buried his face further into the bedsheets, and curling up even farther into himself.

"Qrow...?" Clover caressed the man's cheek, pulling his head away from the sheets. As his head turned, Clover noticed his cheeks were stained with tears. "What..." Clover began, but Qrow threw himself into Clover's body, gripping him in a tight hug.

"We can cancel our plans and just cuddle..." Clover whispered as he lowered himself next to the man. He only nodded into the Clover's chest as he curled in even tighter into his person. Clover rubbed circles on his back, attempting to comfort him.

As the two laid in bed, Clover continued to comfort Qrow as he held him tightly. Soon enough, his sobs evened out and he cried himself into a peaceful sleep. Clover soon followed suit, falling asleep with his little bird in his arms.

~~

The next morning, Qrow woke up in a haze. His mind was fuzzy as he unwrapped himself from Clover's arms, attempting not to stir him. He looked around the room, seeing if he could find a few clues as to what had happened the previous night.

"What..." he murmured as he spun back around, now facing Clover's sleeping form. He smiled as he watched his chest rise and fall peacefully. A light chuckle fell from his mouth as he snuggled back into his arms.

Though he did end up waking Clover.

"Good morning, birdie..." he whispered as he turned onto his side to face Qrow better.

"Morning, Cloves..." he whispered back.

"You okay?" Clover whispered as he combed his fingers through his hair.

"Yeah...what...what happened last night?" Qrow asked as he sat up a little.

"I came to come get you, but...you were curled up...sobbing..." he answer, carefully picking his words.

"Oh..." Qrow's expression fell, snuggling up farther into Clover. "I'm sorry if I ruined the evening..." he murmured.

"It's okay, Qrow. I got to spend time with you, and that's all I wanted..." he huffed a laugh as he kissed Qrow's head gently.

"Okay..." a large smile made its way to their faces. Qrow leaned forward, placing a passionate kiss onto Clover's lips.

"I like you...a lot..." he whispered as he pulled away, catching his breathe.

"I like you a lot too..." Clover  said before pulling him back for another kiss.

~~~~~

I deeply apologize for the no upload!!! I've not been having ideas, so please comment prompts!! I also am focusing more on the Cafe AU so ye

I hope you enjoyed the hurt/comfort thing
('。_。`)