Destination

Warning: Anorexia

~Kokichi POV~

When I got off the bus, I zoomed past everybody. I usually wasn't hungry. Atleast that's what people think. When in reality my stomach was always growling, But I refuse to listen. I shove down one slice of pizza. I would've eaten more if I wasn't looking like a blob. I had to be extra careful because since now I can't do physical activity, I would become even fatter. When we got back in the bus I fell back asleep. Next thing I remember is being woken up by an alarm, I immidiately knew it was Shumai waking me up. I still screamed because, imagine you're sleeping peacefully, and all of a sudden you hear a loud alarm and you think something happened. Any who, I was curious if we had arrived yet and I was about to ask when I see why they had woken me up.

 There it is. There is the building here I would be moving in. That was the building where I turned into the new me. I was pretty excited, I would be moving in with my friends, no tree house, no dad. Perfect environment for me. We loaded off the bus with out stuff and got to go to our dorms and explore. Me, Shuichi, Kaito, and Rantaro decided to explore together. It looked just like what it did ingame, except without all the plants and etc. It was surprisingly a good time. Talking and laughing with my friends, carefree, and with people who cared about me. The only problem was, Maki was there. We had decided we would go unpack and go organize our dorms, and just in a blink of and eye, we were all unpacking.

~Shuichi POV~

We were all unpacking with our door open to bring stuff in and out really easily. once we were all done we headed down for some food. "Hey Kokichi what do you want to eat?" I asked him "Oh, uh I-I'm not hungry, I guess I'll have a Panta." hm, that was pretty weird but I'll let it slide I thought as he headed towards his dorm.

(Time skip brought to you by me asking what is sleep)   

Everyone was back in their dorm except for me, I had gone to the library to get myself a new book even though I already had tons. I was minding my business when I hear music. It was Kokichi playing... a guitar? When did he learn that? He was playing Revolution by The Beatles. I automatically knock on his door, nothing. He probably wasn't wearing his hearing aid since he didn't open the doror I just sat next to his door, listening to him play while reading my book when suddenly the door opens. "Shumai? What are you doing here?" Hi face suddenly turns pale and goes back inside. "Your heard it didn't you?" "Heard what? Oh."  I felt sorta bad, he sounded hurt. "May I come in?" "Sure ig." I came in and there he was. Staring at the ceiling. "Kokichi you sounded amazing!" "Yeah yeah, I was having my alone time when I was going to the kitchen to go get something and there you were, listening to me." I could see the end of it peaking from under his bed. "So uh, when did you learn to play guitar?" "It's one of your business." he obviously didn't want anybody wanting to find out he played. "Now, as your SHSL Supreme Leader, as a punishment, I want you to take me to your room and let me sleep with you,or else you die. Nishishi, that was a lie."

Apologize for the short chapter, I'm tired. sooo see you tmr. gn