I Will

(This chapter is based off a song by The Beatles called "I Will" and it will be about Kokichi's healing process from his attempt)

"Who knows how long I've loved you."

Shuichi couldn't get Kokichi off his mind after his attempt. Worried sick about Kokichi he went to go wake up the others. Despite everyone hated him during the killing game, Shuichi started to grow to love Kokichi during the killing game. Finding him dead was desvasting to Shuichi since he told him he loved him he wanted to ask Kokichi to be his boyfriend.

"You know I love you still"

After finding out Kokichi had lived, Shuichi was so happy. He would still be able to be with Kokichi. He immidiately went to the hospital with Kaito to see how he was. Shuichi wasn't mad he tried to commit suicide. He was sad. But seeing him alive made him happy. Happy his love survived. He decided to make a promise to himself. That promise was to ask to be his boyfriend to white haired boy after he got out of the hospital and protect him to make sure he's safe.

"Will I wait a lonely lifetime?"

After Kokichi woke up, Shuichi and Kaito shared the news to the rest of their killing game friends. When they came to visit him, They brought balloons, teddies, sweets, Panta (Of course), and games. The friends spent hours with the white haired boy who was in recovery. Beating everyone in card games and chess. Watching Kokichi smile and laugh made Shuichi happy. He wanted to enjoy every second with his boyfriend.

"If you want me to I will"
As the days passed, Kokichi got better. He enjoyed everyone's company. Especially his boyfriend's. He enjoyed being snuggled by his beloved. They watched movies, anime, and tv shows together when the others weren't there. The boy enjoyed recovering with his beloved ShuShu

Fluff fluff fluff
-author oaklynne