Bandages

Rantaro got to the park as soon as he could. It took him a while to find them find them. But he eventually did. When he did, he saw a crying Shuichi holding a sleeping Kokichi. "Kokichi... Hey Kokichi, wake up!" " Oh hi Shumai *yawn* hi Rantaro. Is my assistance needed? Why are you crying Shumai? Is everything ok?" Kokichi asked a little drowsy from waking up. " Why would you? Why are you starving yourself? Why did you cut yourself? WHY!" Rantaro's and Kokichi's faces turned pale. Rantaro started to shed a few tears while Kokichi was crying waterfalls with Shucihi. " I-I-I'm sorry. Both of *hic* you. I-I promise I *hic* won't do *hic* again. I *hic let my thoughts take over me, all those *hic* times and today. I'm sorry." People always thought the little leader was not as strong as people thougt he was. At that moment the little leader was vurnerable. The most vulnerable he had ever been.

"Kichi' I will forgive you under one condition. That condition is please don't do this to yourself ever again. Promise?" "*Hic* Promise" the two friends gave the little leader a hug to make him feel better. "Know I see why you wanted me to bring Panta." The white haired boy's eyes widened. " *Sniff* Panta? GIVE ME!" Kokichi reached for the bottle of the soda as if he were a little child at the store wanting something from the candy isle. " Ok, but you gotta give Shuichi your arms."  Kokichi pouted as Rantaro said that "Fine" Rantaro passed Shuichi the bandages and Kokichi the Panta.

"Kokichi, I want to apologize for clapping for you when you were playing your guitar outside. I didn't really want to I was forced to clap." The white haired boy smiled at the avocado and said "It's fine. I knew you wouldn't clap for me unless you were forced. You've known me long enough to know that. Now let me guess, you were forced by Kayayday right?" the avocado nodded "Knew it, now I have a surprise for you two." "What is it Kokichi?" " In return for you guys helping me, I will give you guys a mini concert at my dorm tonight" "Thanks Kokichi, you don't have have to do it if you don't want to." "Yeah Kokichi, just go with what fits you" "NO! I kokichi Oma, The Ultimate Supreme Leader is determined to make a small concert for his allies!" They all laughed "Alright I'm down." "Me too, what time?" " 7:00 Pm, tonight if you are not there by 7:05 Pm, you die. Of course that was a lie except the 7:00 Pm part. It'll be at that time." " Will do" "I'll be there." Bothe the avocado and the emo detective agreed with the little white grape and the 3 friends left the park. The avocado pushing the white grape in his chair, and the emo detective on the right, They were all laughing and giggling having the time of they're lives.

Thank you guys for 400+ reads already! I never thought I would come this far with a random idea that came to my mind at 3 am. Anyways, I gave them each different nicknames for example Rantaro= Avocado, Avocado boi Shuichi= Emo detective Kokichi=White haired boy, White grape.  And lastly, I made some changes to Rantaro in the chapter so it matches up with this chapter. And that's on writing the first thing that puts up into your head😃