Thoughts

As soon as the navy haired boy saw the knife and bandaids on the smaller boy's desk, thoughts came rushing to Shuichi's mind as he left the smaller boy's room. "Could he really be doing what I think he's doing?" " Maybe he just has the bandaids for the cut on his finger? And forgot to take the knife back in the kitchen after bringing food up here??" "No Kokichi never brought food up here." Shuichi's mind was filled with thoughts after seeing the knife and the bandaids. "I should be able to figure what's gong on right? I am a detective after all." Shuichi no noticing he was standing outside Kokichi's door, Shuichi heard a slam. "Shumai, how many times do you have to be standing outside my door? Am I reaaaallllyyy that suspicious? For you to listen to what I'm doing inside my dorm?" "N-N-No, just s-something popped into my mind and started thinking about it." "Hmmmm, is that so?" Kokichi said in a low voice that Shuichi had never heard before."Well if that's the case I'm going outside. See ya ShuShu!" Kokichi said back in his regular childish voice. Kokichi really is a mystery after all. Atleast that's what everyone thinks.

~Kokichi POV~

I go outside to get some air after sleeping in and stumbling wit Shuichi outside my dorm. He's almost always standing there. Unaware of were I was going I accidentally bump into AvOcAdO BoI. "Sorry bout' that, I was in deep thought being unaware of I was going." "No no, it's fine! Anyways, how are you Kokichi? Getting used to your new room?" "Yeah everything is fine, I basically really don't care where I sleep unless it has no roof. Anyways I'll catch you later, bye!" Holy fuck, did I really say I was fine, when I'm really not fine? Well you wouldn't expect someone to say their entire private life right? Oh where lies can take you. Just to not say the painful Truth.

After meeting with AvOcAdO bOi, I went to the kitchen to get myself some Panta and go back in my room. I stare at the knife, while the knife stares at me. Grabbing it I fall out out my chair onto the floor and start to breakdown with a knife I want to cut myself with (I wanna hug him :c) and decided it would be best to let go of the knife and go play my guitar outside to relax myself.

~Shuichi POV~

Kokichi disappears in to the halls, and I head toward the library to get myself a new book when I see him come back with a bottle of Panta and shuts the door. I heard sobbing coming from his room. I didn't want to go knock because it might make him feel worse. After a while he comes out of his room with his guitar heading outside. I decide to follow him to see how things will go down. I wait after he left and there I see Kokichi Ouma, the Ultimate Supreme Leader

(He's playing Strawberry Fields Forever. Haha you guys can probably tell I like The Beatles.) Gosh he plays beautifully. But when the song ends, Himiko, Tenko, Miu, Kaede, and Rantaro start clapping. Kokichi turns around to see 10 eyes all on him. He looks at them in shock, plops back into his chair and leaves. Leaves like there is no future. The only trace left of him, is his guitar. "I told you not to clap!" "Why Rantaro? We were just clapping." "The only reason I clapped is because you told me Kaede, and if you excuse me I will be going now."God that angered me so much. I knew Kokichi didn't like to play his guitar for people, he liked to play for himself from what I saw

~Kaede POV~

We were all outside living out best life when Kokichi comes with a guitar in his hands. He sat down on the grass and started playing his guitar. "Hey guys why don't we sneak up on Kokichi and clap for him when he's done? He plays so well. Maybe we should go show appreciation!" I stated with everyone agreeing and nodding except for Rantaro. "Don't do it it's a bad idea. I wouldn't clap for him." "Oh c'mon Rantaro, it'll make him feel good about himself!" Boy were we wrong, and Rantaro was right. When he was done playing we all started clapping and smiling. The only one not smiling was Rantaro because we forced him to clap even though he didn't want to. We got the opposite reaction we wanted. instead of him being all happy and proud. He looked at us shocked. He looked like he wanted to cry and immidiately left without taking his guitar."I told you not to clap!" "Why Rantaro? We were just clapping." "The only reason I clapped is because you told me Kaede, and if you excuse me I will be going now."

I see an angered Shuichi coming towards us. "Why did you clap for him? He obviously didn't like it. He didn't even know you guys were watching him from behind. He likes to play guitar for himself!" "How do you know that Shuichi?" "The other night I was walking and I heard him strumming his guitar and when he got out of his room he looked surprised and when he realized I heard him his face turned pale Rantaro. Is that enough explanation for you? For you to respect his personal space?" Shuichi snapped, we've never seen him this pissed off. "We thought it would be nice to clap for him since he plays so well." "I know you guys were trying to be nice and show some sympathy, but think about personal space before doing it." And just like that. Shuichi went inside the building. We looked at eachother agreeing we messed up.
(apologies for not posting updates I uh.... got locked out of my account hehe. Got it back tho c:)