Cuddles

(Sorry I haven't updated. I spilled grape Fanta while working on the chapter "Destination soo I had to get myself a new Keyboard,apologize for the inconvinience! Any who, on to the story.)

~Shuichi POV~

He wants me to WHAT? Sleep with him? Although it doesn't sound that bad, sleeping with my crush? "Ok fine, I'll sleep with you." I tried to sound like I wasn't interested. "Ok, now if you excuse me I will got get something from the kitchen now and get my pajamas on." (What do you think Kokichi is getting from the kitchen? And why did he take so long? Remember, there will be a little bit of angst. Toodles) "Sure" gosh Kokichi took a while but he was finally back.

He yawned and said "Shuichi I-" That was all that was able to come out of him before he fell into my lap and fell asleep. "Why is he so goddamn cute?" I whispered while looking at Kokichi while he slept. He was cute with purple hair, he's cute with white hair and everything. I regret thinking him as another person, but he didn't seem to bothered by it. I played with his hair. It was soft and silky. My eyelids started to get heavy. I decided to get in bed with Kokichi. I placed him down before laying myself down. as I got into bed, he got closer to me, then when I was laying down before I knew it, I was cuddling a white haired Kokichi Ouma. I fell alseep with Kokichi in my arms.

I woke up to light coming into the room with a sleeping Kokichi rolled over to the side. I wanted to get up and going with my day so I went downstairs to the dining hall to get myself some breakfast. As I am finishing my breakfast, Kokichi comes in looking like a disaster. "Morning Kokichi. I'm guessing you slept well. Do you want anything to eat?" "Huh, what? Oh I'm good Kirumi thanks." "Alright then." Kirumi statted before grabbing my plate. "Thanks Kirumi." "You're welcome. As a maid it it my duty to help households." Kokichi headed to the fridge and as he opened it he immidiately  to the fridge grabbing a bottle of Panta, and went back to the dorms.

~Kokichi POV~

Last night I wanted to confess to Shuichi but right as I was going to tell him, I fell asleep only to wake to a bed without a Shumai. For some odd reason I started to panic, before quickly calming myself down thinkinghe just went to get breakfast. My stomach growled, it wants food. Not Panta for breakfast I ignore my stomach's grumbles and go get myself a bottle of Panta.

I was right. Shuichi was there among with some of the others. Kirumom was there. "Morning Kokichi. I'm guessing you slept well. Do you want anything to eat?"I wasn't much attention only to the realize what she had asked me."Huh, what? Oh I'm good Kirumi thanks. I say as I grab out my Panta, as she says something while I leave the room and head to my dorm.

I lock the door and start picking out my outfit. I wanted to stay home since it was Sunday. I pick out a orange hoodie, and black sweatpants with a ponytail. Comfortable enough for the day. I sit on the bed, take my guitar and hearing out as I'm deciding what song to play. "Should I play 888 by Cavetown, Buttercup by Jack Stauber, or Here Comes the Sun?" I decide on playing all three since I like them all. And just as I know it, I'm strumming away humming along, enjoying my day. Once I'm done playing I decided to sleep some more. I layed on bed and fell asleep.

Once Shuichi left the dining hall he went for a walk, but he didn't want to go alone. He wanted to tell Kokichiabout how felt for him. That he had feelings for him. He decides on going to get Kokichi. He knocks... nothing. Knocks again... nothing. Shuichi started to panic as he decided to go in. The door was unlocked surprisingly. Shuichi goes in only to find a sleeping Kokichi with his guitar next to him."Looks like someone played" as he walked out, he saw something in the corner of his eye. A knife. And under the knife a few baindaids....

Sorry to leave you guys there with a cliffhanger. What do you think Kokichi was doing with the knife and bandaids? Sorry it wasn't much, I have ants crawling all over my computer and it's pretty annoying. I'll write with a ant free computer later as it is now 4:06 in the morning. Toodles, Author that gets no sleep. P.S I was working on this little project. Just realized I can't add my edit😑