Epilogue.

The past 2 weeks have been pretty tough for the little leader. 2 weeks ago he tried commit suicide. It was his worst failed attempt, but atleast he lived right? Yeah. The past two weeks have been waiting, playing, watching, talking, and snuggling. He waited about 7 hours for his friends to leave school. Then there were 3 hours where everyone played, talked, or even watched movies with the little leader. After everyone left, the rest of the day was snuggling with his beloved boyfriend.

One day when Kokichi was hanging out with his friends, his foot twitched (for some reason I HATE talking about feet. Makes me uncomfortable🤮) Kokichi's eyes widened. Could this mean? He tried moving his foot on command, and it moved! "HOLY SHIT! MY FOOT JUST MOVED ON MY COMMAND!" Kokichi basically screamed his lungs as he was saying that. A shy nurse quickly came in. "O-O-Ouma, i-i-is something w-w-wrong?" "MY FOOT JUST MOVED ON COMMAND!" The nurse clapped and stretched out her hand for Kokichi to grab.

He held on to the nurse, and stood up for the fist time in a few months! Everyone who was in the room cheered him and watched him and he stood up. Quickly after standing up (fuck it i need some yogurt) Kokichi decided to let go of the nurse. He was standing up by himself! Angie and Shuichi ran up to Kokichi and gave him a hug. "Kokichi! Atua has blessed you to be able to walk again!" "Koki! You did it!" both Angie and Shuichi basically screamed as they hugged the grape. They let go and looked at Kokichi eho was fixing his hearing aid. "Geez I know I might be almost partially deaf but you guys were WAY too loud for my liking!" he giggled recieving laughs from everyone else.

{Timeskip brought to you by my Totoro phonecase that's lost in the mail}

It was a few weeks after Ouma was realeased from the hospital. He was now walking with the help of crutches even though he hated it. But Kokichi was happy. Maybe even.... grateful? Kokichi Ouma was indeed grateful, his boyfriend gave him lots of love and cuddles, his friends were by his side. Everything was getting better! Ouma had stopped cutting, he wasn't even thinking about commiting suicide. Big improvement! Other than missing his hearing aid and having to walk with crutches, he was loving life!

"As your Supreme Leader! I want YOU peaseants to go outside after eating! God I felt AWFUL saying that, maybe even disgusted." The leader busted through the dining hall doors making everyone's heads towards him. "Why would you need us to go outside?" Kaito was still chewing his food, so when he said that, it was disgusting. "Have some manners ass-tronaut. It's disgusting seeing you talk with your mouth full." Kokichi rolled his eyes. "But why do you need us to go?" kokichi rolled his eyes, "I just want to show you guys something."

When everyone was done eating, Kokichi dragged everyone outside as he skipped through the grass. There lay his guitar, he was finally going to play for a crowd of 15 people. He was ready. He started to strum his guitar as he hummed. Everyone was blown away when Kokichi finished the song. They never knew he played so well, except the people who heard him before. Everyone was cheering him on, he felt embarrassed but ignored it. The rest of the time, the 16 friends laughed and played games for the rest of the evening until they decided it was time to hit the hay.

"Shuuumaaaaiiii, can I sleep with you?" Shuichi became nervous at this since the last time this happened he thought he lost Kokichi. Thinking about it he decided why not. "Sure, i guess?" the white haired boy leapt up and down while saying "Thank you shumai! You're the best!" they walked towards the bluenette's room and Kokichi jumped on the bed. "I need my pajamas!" Kokichi basically ran back to his dorm. Shuichi lightly chuckled, being grateful for his childish boyfriend. Kokichi came back in sweatpants and an oversized hoodie, eating a pickle (honestly, pickles are the best midnight snack. change my mind😤) "I got hungry so i got a pickle." Once they were both in theyre pajamas, Kokichi asked shuichi to snuggle him as they scrolled through their phones. Shortly after, Shuichi heard light snoring. He smiled and planted a kiss on Kokichi's forehead. "Kokichi, you're a wonder (TBHK flashbacks) just like in the game. You are the same but different." shuichi whispered into the smaller boy's ear as he fell asleep.

(Timeskip to 10 years later)

Shortly after both of the boys graduated out of highschool, they got married. Some of their friends did too. Tenko and Himiko got married. Rantaro and Korekiyo got married. Kaito and Maki got married. And Miu and Kaede got married. The 16 friends got together on weekends every week since everyone had to work. Shuichi and Kokichi had adopted a kid his name was Komohiro (idfk). Life could never be better. I guess you could say they lived a happily ever after.

Thank you guys sm for 2k reads at the moment of ~Same but Different~ but as they say, all things come to and end. And sadly, we got to the end of this story. It was really fun and a great experience to write this story, especially at the ups and downs. But overall, thank you!

(teachers after adding bitmoji's to their powerpoint slides: 😎)