CHAPTER 22: MYSTERIOUS GIRL

THIRD PERSON POV

Dark Empress pulled her katana and stabbed the last Yinshin members brutally.

She sighed heavily, letting go of the lifeless body.

None of them spoke. That's why she totally end their useless life and make sure they will see them her Home "HELL"

"Clean that mess." Dark Empress ordered coldly.

They rapidly followed her command. She walked out and straightaway went to her office to change because she could feel the blood splattering all over her body after killing the Yinshins one by one.

They are pushing her patience too much, they really want blood to be spilled and die rather than tell what they know.

One of Dark Empress member came and bowed to her." Dark Empress, may nagpapabigay po." He gave it to her something and she took the envelope he was holding and then he left.

To Dark empress:

Rose are Red
Violet are Blue
Someone you love
will gonna Betrayed
to you.

From: unknown

Who is it from? Betrayed? who is referring to who gave it in the letter. Dark Empress is hope the person in her mind is not the person referred to in this letter.

She just tore the paper and threw it in the trash. She was about to enter her little private room when she received a message from them.

She rolled my eyes and leave her office.

MEANWHILE, a woman sat with a demonic smile as she faced the large glass window. She was going to kill the last fujiwara. She is ready to finish the long-term task. Dark Empress, get ready, because these are your last moments.

The woman laughs devilishly while she drinks wine.

"Milady, he's here" the woman just nod her head then face what she been waiting for.

She smiled and see what will be gonna happen, to make sure that she'll kill Dark Empress by her hand.

CHARLIE (Mina) POV

We have been here for a while now, at the office conference because there is a meeting that will take place today. We're just waiting for Alpha, she said she did something to the Yinshin members.

"Nasaan na ba si Alpha?" Delta asked to me.

"I don't know. May ginawa lang daw siya saglit." I replied.

It took her a while to come back, we've been here for a while. By the way, the Deam Geminae and Phoenix Crest Kings are now with us at the meeting.

We all looked at the sudden opening of the door.

"Let's start" cold na sabi ni Alpha. Well, finally dumating na rin siya. Napakunot ako nang makita yung buong itsura ng katawan niya.

"Wait. What happen to your clothes? ang dami namang dugo sa katawan mo" nagtatakang tanong ni Delta habang pinagmamasdan siya mula ulo hanggang paa.

yeahhh, Delta's right ang dami ngang dugo sa damit pati katawan niya may mga dugo rin, parang ang brutal naman ata ng ginawa niya.

"It's none of your business." she answered coldly. Delta closed her mouth and just shrugged.

Oops mukhang si Dark Empress ang kasama namin ata, not the Alpha. It's really scary when she's the Dark Empress, because her aura is different when she's the Dark Empress.

She sat down in the middle and looked at us all coldly. We settled down and waited for her to speak.

"No one spoke to them so i just killed them." she said coldly. It's obvious based on her looks now. Obviously, she brutally and mercilessly killed all of them. The Dark Empress is very brutal and merciless to kill, especially when one of the people she doesn't want is the one who betrays her and tries to fight her.