CHAPTER 26: GONE

THIRD PERSON POV

The others were busy doing what Hirai had ordered them to do.

Meanwhile...

Hirai was walking alone on the dark road, and she felt someone following her, but she continued walking when suddenly a van stopped in front of her.

"It's nice to see you, Dark Empress or should i say Queen Hera." Hell Claix Princess smirked at her.

Hirai just stared at her coldly, as if she wasn't happy about what was happening.

"Ready to die." She said this while smirking.

Hirai didn't speak, so she got a little annoyed with her and ordered her men to kill Hirai.

As Hirai fought without any weapons, she fought in hand-to-hand combat. Yet because the Hell Claix Princess is a trickster, she was unable to protect herself, especially when she was shot with a gun.

"A-arghhh" Hirai moaned in pain. Even though it's difficult, she still keeps fighting with it.

"Gotcha!" Hell Claix Princess laughed as she look at Hirai.

"Fuck you!" galit na sigaw ni Hirai habang hawak hawak yung sugat na tinamaan ng bala.

She ran and attacked the Hell Claix Princess's underling despite the fact that her wound was bleeding. Hirai released her entire hatred on the men of the Hell Claix Princess.

Hirai coughed as she was kicked in the stomach. She bit her lip when she began to bleed as something sharp slashed through her arm.

Hirai has had many wounds. She is currently running from the men of Hell Claix Princess by escaping through the dark forest.

'Shit! nanghihina na ako.' she said weakly to herself.

"WAG KANA MAGTAGO PA DARK EMPRESS, ITO NA ANG KATAPUSAN MO!" Hell Claix Princess screamed, and her voice echoed in the forest.

HIRAI POV

Patuloy lang ako sa pagtakbo ko sa mga tauhan ni Hell Claix Princess. I already clicked my tracking device, kaya anytime mapupuntahan na ako nila Shy dito, kung na saan man ako. Kinakapos na ako nang hangin at the same time nanghihina na rin dahil sa tama ko sa baril at sugat ko sa braso.

I am Queen. Hindi ako hahayaan na basta basta na lang ako susuko at hindi ko hahayaan na mamatay ako nang ganun ganun lang. No one dares to mess up with the Queen.

Napatigil ako at nagtago sa isang puno nang makarinig ako ng kaluskos. Pinigilan ko yung paghinga ko para hindi nila ako makita or maramdaman.

Napayuko ako nang maramadam ko yung balang papunta sa akin. Muntik na ako dun buti na lang at malakas pa rin yung sense of presence ko kahit na nanghihina na ako.

Takbo lang ako nang takbo, hindi ko na nga alam kung saang parte nang gubat ako ngayon. Masyadong madilim na para makita at malaman pa.

Hindi ko namalayan sa kakatakbo ko ay nasa dead end na pala ako... Fuck! nasa bingit na ako nang bangin.

"Wala ka ng kawala pa Dark Empress" malamig ang boses na pagkakasabi nun. I know that voice. Humarap ako para makita ang taong yun at walang iba kundi si Alexei na kasama ni Hell Claix Princess pati ang ibang mga tauhan nito.

I held my breath. And I looked into his eyes coldly.

"Kill her now, Demon." lingon at utos sa kan'ya.

I took a step back as I looked behind me. What if I just jump? Can I still live? Is it really the end of me?

Nabalik yung tingin ko kay Alex na unting unti tinataas yung baril na hawak niya at itinutok ito sa akin habang walang emosyon lang itong nakatingin sa akin