The Start .....

AMMAA..... I rushed to my mother, after hearing that news from my dad!!

Amma : Anu, why are u shouting like this right now? 😐

Me: Maa , appa said I am going to get married soon, is it true?

Amma: Yes ma, In a week u and kathir is going to get married...

Me: But Ma, I am just now studying 12 th standard, why should I get married and that too kathir!!

Amma: He is going to be your husband soon, so please call him with some respect!! 😡

Me: Maa, please I want to study more and become a English professor!

Amma: Oh, why not , after getting married, u can persue ur studies in your in-laws house!!

Me: But Maa... 🥺

Amma: Don't disturb me, I have to make lot of arrangements for the marriage, be like a good girl and go to your room!!! 🤗

I walked in deep silence towards my room and sat on my bed!

The plan of me getting married to kathir ( My hubby to be) happened a week before!

1 week before,

Oh sorry , I forgot to introduce myself, I am Anuradha often called as Anu! I am studying 12 th standard and have wrote my board exams just a month before! I usually talk a lot and My hobbies are cooking and everyone in my family as well as my friends are a great fan of it! I also love to play games and everyone says I am a energetic player! And I also like to be traditional and not modern!! 🥰

Today is my birthday, I am turning 18 , and my grandpa( Thaatha ) arranged a big party for me and invited my relatives and friends as a treat for both completing 12 th and turning 18 !!

Oh , I live in Madurai,
For those who don't know it, it's located in Tamil Nadu, India. I live in a small village in Madurai...
My family is a very wealthy and a generous one in the village! And my dad is a farmer , his name is Ramachandran, my mom is a housewife whose name is Rani and I have 2 little sisters , one studying 10 th and another one, 7 th standard!

My first sister's name is Banu aka Banu madhi and my second sister name is venba ! We three have a close bond and act as if we are friends ! But Bhanu is so close to me because she is just two years younger than me, and she can understand my feelings very well!

My granny ( paati) passed away when I was 5, so it's been nearly 13 years since she died, but my grandpa always talk about her making us worry less about missing her , he is now 70 and still acts like a young man as if he is just 30 ! And we love him sooo.. much! I am my grandpa's favourite and we both sneak away from my family and eat a lot of junks in the bajji shop! 😋

And we have a big ( really big ) Family, and a lot of relatives!! My dad has nearly 7 siblings , 5 brothers and 2 sisters!! Isn't my grandpa a romanticist 😍🥰. My dad is the youngest one in the family , and already all my cousins got married , except my second aunt's last son, kathir!! Everyone of my cousin's are in different parts of the world ! Got married and settled!😒 And all my uncle's and aunts settled in cities except kathir' family.

Kathir s dad passed away years ago and his mom is a disabled person , she can't walk so she uses a wheelchair to move around! And kathir has a elder brother named Raghu who is also a farmer, but haven't studied much and have a wife named , Radha, who studied till 12 th . Both kathir's brother as well as his
Anni ( Sister in law) is so sweet and caring ! It's been ten years since they got married but they don't have children! And kathir's 2 nd elder brother is jeeva , who is also a farmer!
He is just a year elder to kathir and isn't married yet!!Jeeva is also so Sweet and Caring and Jeeva is in love with a girl in our village named Meena, who is studying 3rd year in Arts degree!!

Kathir is also a farmer , who did his degrees in agriculture and settled in our village itself. He is now 23 years old But still I call him by his name . He always likes to tease me , but we both are good friends! We even share our secrets which we don't share with others!! We both even do a lot of fun stuffs, infact he is the one who taught me to ride a scooty which is called a mopet actually! And we both even secretly smoked without the knowledge of our parents! 😋😊

I want to be a English professor , because I want to be a first girl in my family to be a graduate!! 🤩I love English to the core!! And also I am a topper in my class! Oh , sorry forgot to introduce my school!!

I study in a school so near to my house , and my sisters too! It's a private school and my grandpa is The founder, so absolutely my family have a respect there!! 😇

Let's stop the introduction here, or else I might say the intro , for next 5 chapters lol 😂 Back to Reality!!

On my Birthday!!

I woke up to the sound of someone knocking on my door. Usually Banu sleeps with me, but yesterday she told me she will be sleeping with my mom! I woke up half asleep and went to the door , and opened it to see my mom, smiling widely!

Amma: Many more happy returns of the day my baby girl! !

Me: Thank you so much Maa, I love U!!

Amma: Oh, I love u too, so now go and get ready for Your birthday , u are turning 18!! I have placed ur new Birthday dress on your shelf!!

Me: Ok Maa...

I closed the door, and went again and laid on my bed looking at the ceiling and the rotation of the fan above !

Suddenly I heared a knock again on the door!! I heared Banu calling me!! And I tied my long hair into a bun which reaches my knees normally and placed my toothbrush with some paste in my mouth and went towards the door!

When I opened the door, There was no- one!!

I got confused and was about to go in , when someone grabbed my waist and closed my mouth with their hands!! My toothbrush falled on the floor and suddenly I got fainted!

What is happening, and who is kidnapping me on my birthday !!

Find it out in the next chapter of A south Indian Romantic tale 🥰😃