Prolouge

Reader's POV

'Hmm..? What would I buy next?' I thought as I scan the row of anime merch. 

'The Deku plushie is so cute. But the Shoto one is cute too. And Kacchan's so frigin' cool!'

 I was about to grab the Bakugo plushie until I saw a pink blob of a head in the corner of the shelf. 

( This is the plushie

( This is the plushie. Imagine that on the shelf. Also, the picture is not mine.  -Author.)

Hmm? What's this doing in an MHA shelf?'  I grabbed the plushie and turned it around. It's said that it's from the anime 'The Disastrous Life of Saiki K'. ' Sounds painful yet cool. And the plushie is cute too. Hmm... I haven't watched it yet. What kind of anime is it? What genre? Why did his life become disastrous? What would it feel like to be in their world?'

I sighed as I knew it was foolish of me to think that. Anime is not real. Anime is just a world of imaginations and drawings. Anime is just an escape from reality. Yes, an escape from reality... But I really want to be in their world instead of here in the real world. It's fine if it's just an imagination. At least  I'd be happy with it. 

I took the Saiki K plushie and started walking to the counter. But was stopped by someone pressing something hard at my back. I turned my head to see a gun. And before I knew it, I heard a loud gunshot and I knew, I'm gonna die. It was aimed at my back and it doesn't really kill me instantly. I heard people screaming and no one attempted to help me as if they knew I was already dead. 

'It was my back that has been shot, people. I'm not dead yet, just bleeding. But if you all won't help me, I'm gonna be dead for real. Nevermind... I'm just going to let myself bleed to death. It is true that the bullet from the gun travels faster than it's sound. True fact, Dr. Stone. Hahaha... even in death, I still think of anime. I'm losing focus, shit. no...'  I gripped my hand at Saiki K's plushie. ' How nice to be an anime.'  And then there's all black.