Chapter 8

I went to class like any normal high school girl and overheard some tea. There's a new transfer in Year 2 Class 1 which is just our class's next room neighbor. 

I walked over to my classroom and wondered if Saiki-san already knows the student. I saw Saiki-san at his seat. I started approaching him at the same time I heard my other classmates talk about the new transfer. I was about to call for Saiki-san but he suddenly stands up and walked out of the classroom. 

'What was that about? Meanie.'  I thought as I continued walking to my seat which is still beside Saiki-san. I wondered if there's a problem? Welp might as well check it out. I stood up and went to follow Saiki-san. Only to see him and a violet haired boy heading to the bathroom. 

'Weird.'  I walked over to the bathroom door and decided to wait for them. I flinched as I heard a loud crash and a flush of a toilet. Now I'm really worried. I'm contemplating whether to walk in on them or just wait it out. As I was thinking, I heard footsteps heading out of the bathroom. I quickly teleported myself to the nearest girl's bathroom, which is just beside the boy's bathroom, to not get caught.

'Huh? Why the hell am I doing? Why am I hiding? It's just Saiki-san and the new student.' I sighed to myself and went out. As I was walking out, I saw Teruhashi-san pass by me and went to pass by Saiki-san and the new student after. 

I saw the new student, which I realized that he is the one at Saiki-san's house yesterday, get flustered. 'Huh. No wonder... She is beautiful, not gonna lie. See? The new student already has a crush on her. Wonder is Saiki-san too... Nevermind! Who am I to worry about who he has a relationship with?! I'm just a friend...' 

"Did you see all the nooks and crannies of her body, too, Saiki?!" I heard the new student talk as he started shaking Saiki-san. The hell?! I mean duh! He has that supervision that can see through you! And he cannot control that! I sighed. I don't know what to do. Do I like Saiki-san? As more than a friend? Dunno.

I sighed and began to head to the classroom. Only to notice a horde of people in the corridor. I approached the horde of people and overheard about guardian spirit and such. I already knew it was the new student, cause I saw Teruhashi-san and Saiki-san with him, so I turned around to go the opposite of the direction I wanted to go to because I may or may not be avoiding a certain psychic. As I was walking back, I heard someone shout, "Hey! You!" 

I don't know who they're referring to so I just turned around to see if they're talking to me. I saw the violet haired boy pointing at me. As the oblivious me, I pointed my finger to myself to confirm if he's talking to me. 

"Yes, you! You have a wonderful guardian spirit! A royalty! Or a goddess! She's so beautiful and strong too! She will protect you well for the rest of your life!" 'Uhh. What?' Even though I'm confused as hell, he did make me a little flustered. It's not every day I get a compliment like some other girl! I smiled at him.

"U-umm. T-thanks I guess."

"Wow! Not only your guardian spirit is beautiful but you are too! Mind if we go out some time?" He said as he gets a rose from god who knows where and gave them to me. I examined the rose. 'Coral rose. Desire. Who? Me? He's desiring for me?! The hell? He maybe is a nice fellow. It may not hurt to be friends with him. Guess I'll accept it.'

"U-umm. Thanks. About the offer, I would love to-"

"Not go." I heard. I turned to Saiki-san and saw him holding the new student's shoulder. The new student then cowers and said the same word. 

"Y-yeah! N-not go! Hehehe. Master, you're scaring me." The new studen- Toritsuka-kun? Yeah, that. Said as he stepped away from me. 'Huh, weird.'