Chapter 3

Saiki's POV

'Yare yare. We just had a classmate who may or may not be a psychic. And who may or may not know that I'm a psychic. Or maybe, she already knew. And also she wasn't affected in my mind control. I need to talk to her later for this.' I thought as I look over at (Y/n).

I noticed that Teruhashi-san is approaching (Y/n)-san.

I sat in silence as I listen to them.

"Hey there, (Y/n)-san." 'Be grateful, (Y/n)-san. You have been greeted by the perfect bishojo. Not only am I beautiful but kind too. Now, you must know me, (y/n)-san.'

'Oh no. I don't even know her name. But it seems impolite not to greet back.'

"Hi. Umm..? What is your name?"

'What?! She doesn't know who I am? The perfect me?! She's disrespectful! Well, nevermind. Because not only am I beautiful but kind too.'

"O-oh. It's Teruhashi Kokomi. Anyways can I sit next to you?"

"Oh, of course, Teruhashi-san." 

Teruhashi-san sat next to (Y/n)-san and I noticed a horde of fans behind her.

'Hmm.. An admirer of Teruhashi-san? Or a friend? Well, even so.' 

"Excuse me, boys?"

"Are you going to eat lunch too? If so you can sit next to us." 

"O-of course!! Thank you so much!!"

"There's no problem." (Y/n)-san. There's someone beside you who's angry at you.

'What?! Is she like me to?! But only I must be the perfect bishojo! Oh, but she maybe just acts like someone kind but turns out, she just did that for pity! Yeah! Maybe that! Only the perfect me can  make them says Ofu!'

(Y/n)'s POV

After lunch ends, I quickly went to the classroom, not wanting to be late. I sat on my sit and waited for the teacher. And I noticed a red haired man enter the room and went to the front. 

"The teacher won't be coming today since he has a cold. So we can do anything except go outside the classroom. Understand?" He said.

"Yeah!" The boys said.

What now? I don't know anyone here so I don't have anyone to talk to. Oh yeah. I have someone next to me. I turned over to my my right and saw a group of people around the seat next to mine. The red haired, light blue and black and yellow circling a pink haired guy.

Pink? Oh yeah. Saiki. I need to talk to him later. How can a plushie turn into an anime human? Well, nevermind that. Maybe this is truly an anime series? Hahaha impossible. I'll just make some friends here.

I saw the red haired boy walk towards me. 

"Hi, (Y/n)! I'm Hairo! The class rep! If its okay with you, you can be our friends!"

Ours? I looked over and saw the same group of people including Saiki.

"Hi. I'm the Jet black wings. If the Dark Reunion bother you, call for me and I will save you for sure."

Umm.? Okay? What am I gonna call you? Jet Black?

"Yo. I'm Nendou, this chibi is called Kaidou and this is my pal, Saiki." Saiki just nods.

I smiles at them and said, "Hello everyone, I'm (Y/n) Ashley but you can call me just (Y/n). It's nice to meet you, everyone." 

"Ofu!" The boys said excluding Saiki.

Huh? Nevermind.

They left after the introduction and talk to themselves. I turned over to Saiki and called him.

"Saiki-san. Psst Saiki-san." He turned over.

"What?" 

Huh? Did he just did that without moving his lips? He really is suspicious. I need to talk to him later. 

"Can we meet at the rooftop later after school?" He just nods and turned over to his previous position.

After school

I went to the rooftop and waited for Saiki-san. I looked over my watch and saw that it's almost 4:30. 

'I'll just contact my parents that I'm gonna be late.'

I put my right hand in my right earring and pressed it.

"Heusc. Can you inform my parents that I'm gonna be late and not worry?"

"Of course, (Y/n)-sama. But it seems like Suoh-sama refuses you to."

"Just put him in the call for me, Heusc."

"Of course, (Y/n)-sama. Balance Unlimited" The line went silent for a few seconds and then,

"(Y/n)!!! You cannot be late! What if you got bullied? Kidnapped? Or even worse, courted?"Courting is much worse than kidnapping? What?

"Uncle Tamaki, I'm fine. I'm just gonna talk to my classmate."

"Who?! A girl or a boy?!"

"Saiki-san. And a boy. Why does it matter?"

"A boy?! You must be careful, (Y/n). What if he kidnap yo-" And there was silent again. I heard Aunt Haruhi's voice.

"Do not worry, (Y/n). You can go talk to your classmate. Your parents have been informed too. Now go, you cannot be late. Bye, (Y/n)."

"Goodbye, Auntie Haruhi." 

"What a cool gadget you have, (Y/n)-san." I turned over to Saiki.

"Oh. It's a gift from my uncle. Saiki-san. I need to talk to you." He nods at me to mention to continue talking.

"Are you some kind of alien?"