Chapter 7

I hummed as I walked over to Saiki-san's house. I want to visit him, because why not? And I went to his house some other times to have a study session together with Kaidou and Nendou. Yeah, no honorific 'cause they said it's not needed.

I knocked at the door to see his mother open it. "Hi Ma'am, I am (Y/n) Ashley. Sorry for disturbing you but I wanted to see if your son is here. I wanted to chat with him." I smiled at her. 

I got confused when I saw her tear up, "Ahyuu. I-it's fine, (Y/n)-san. And please, just call me Kurumi or mom if you wanted. I prefer you to call me using the second option. And you can come in. Kusuo's in his room." She smiled back at me while wiping her tear-stained eye. 

"O-okay, Ma-mom...? And also, here's a cake. I made it so I'm sorry if it doesn't taste good. Umm. I'll be going to his room now." 

"Ahyuu. Go on now. Kusuo's in his room. And thank you for making this cake for us. You're so kind." I blushed at the compliment and began to go to his room. Before I got to knock to Saiki-san's room, I heard noises inside. 'Hmm... a voice? Must be someone talking to Saiki-san. And I can't hear what Saiki-san telling him since I don't have telepathy towards humans."

"-Introduce myself. My name is Reita Toritsuka. Nice to meet you, master!"

'Pfft. Master? Saiki-san? Hahaha. That cracked me up a little bit.'

"I'm sixteen years old. Ah, but you can just use telepathy to find that out, right?"

'What?! He knew that Saiki-san has telepathy? Just who in the world is he? Does Saiki-san need help? Well, technically speaking, he can fight by himself. He's a psychic for goodness sake.'

"I heard so much of you. From ghost, that is. You can't see spirits, master?"

'Okay, so he must be a friend since Saiki-san still doesn't knock him out. And to know that he can see ghosts is terrifying. I don't specifically hate ghosts. I'm just scared of them. I can't even watch a horror movie without screaming at least twice. Let's listen in again.'

"That's good. I'm seeing about 15 people right now." 

' OKay, that gave me creeps.' I looked around myself to see if I can detect ghosts. Nah... I'm still scared though. I started listening again. 

"I have had these abilities since birth, as someone born in a temple. When I was little, I couldn't tell the difference between ghosts and humans. Then, my beloved grandma told me that since ghosts do not have physical forms, you can tell by just touching them. So, I tried and noticed that my grandma is a ghost." Ouch, that's gotta hurt.

"So I got bummed out, but then, my grandpa came to cheer me up. But he was a ghost, too. So I started to hug people randomly. People called me a naughty boy and they got really mad at me even though I was just checking."

'The author got so lazy that we have to the time skip to where Toritsuka-kun started talking about his fantasies that he wanted when he got Saiki-san's power instead.'

I heard him shriek, "A-at any rate. I'll be going now."

I gasped as I went to hide at the corner of the barrier of the stairs and the wall where the door will be against. I peaked at them and saw Saiki-san and the guy. 

"But can I come and visit you again?" I heard and saw that Saiki-san touched the guy. And to be honest, even though I don't know why he's shocked, he's still hot. Oh... OH! HIs psychometry! maybe he didn't have had his gloves on!

So now, he can see ghosts right? It's still scary to see ghosts for me. /sighs.

"M-master? Master? Is something wrong?!"

"Well... I guess we've got it rough."

Okaayyy. So, I heard him. So, that means he knew I'm here. Great. I stilled at where I was hiding and saw that the guy started leaving. I waited for a while there until I heard the door downstairs close. I sighed and began to stand up for my sitting position. 

"So, explain to me why you're eavesdropping at us?"

I'm dead.

"S-Saiki-san! I mean I just went to listen in. And I don't wanna barge in at your talk. Even though I only heard the other guy's voice and not yours. So yeah! And I wanted to visit you! Is that bad?"

"Yea-"

"And I brought cake."

"Not bad. Come in."

Hehehe. I walked inside Saiki-san's room and went to his bed. I sat down there and put the bag of cake beside me. 

He went and grabbed the cake inside and sat on the ground. We watched a little bit on the tv and eventually I started to get sleepy. 

I yawned and tell Saiki-san, "Saiki-san. 'm getting sweepy. Mind if I sleep in?" 

For the readers only,

I know it's a bit inappropriate to have a high school girl sleep inside a boy's room. But what can I say? We love Kusuo, don't we? Just imagine ourselves in the room of the one we love. Just kidding. If you're uncomfortable with having yourselves sleeping in Kusuo's room, then you can just imagine yourselves going back home after watching television at Kusuo's room. Okay, that's it for me. Bye guys! Enjoy reading!

-Author.

"Suit yourself."

"Ehehe. Okieee. Heusc, tell mom 'n dad that I have a sleepover to my friend's house."

"Understood."

"Night night Saiki-san!"

"Mmm."

Time skip

I yawned and noticed that I'm not in my room. I began sitting up to see Saiki-san....... on the floor sleeping. 'Cute. And hot. Get a man who can do both. Hehehe.'

I stood up and went to his table and grabbed a paper and a pencil. I wrote a note for him to know that I'm gonna teleport back to my house. 

I teleported back and went to have a shower and a change of clothes. It's still a weekday so I have school. I walked to the kitchen to see mom and dad. 

"Hi, mom, dad."

"Hello, sweetheart. How's the sleepover? Did you have fun?"

"Yeah. It was fun. What's for breakfast?"

"Pancakes and bacon."

"Thanks, mom! Itadakimasu!"

"Hehe. Eat up, darling."

Mmm. Not gonna lie, I love my mom's cooking. But I most definitely love my other uncle's cooking.....

...

...

...

...

...

...

...

...

...

...

...

...

Uncle Souma.