Halloween Special

Right now is Halloween, me and my family had decided to go trick or treating around the neighborhood or maybe somewhere else if we had the time.

Right now, I'm in my room, dressed up as a girl..? Something like that. I don't know how I got into this but I gotta say. I'm hella attractive. My costume consists of a short red dress, black stockings, and red heels.

Maybe I'm red riding hood..? But without the hood. The dress reaches the middle of my thighs while the stockings/leggings reaches up the top of my knees.

The dress consist frills in the end, a v neck line, black cuffs, and a huge black bow in the back.

My mother insisted to have my hair styled. It was straighten from the top to the middle while the end has cute little curls.

Oh! And also, my mother dressed up as a Catwoman. While my dad dressed up as Batman. Well, it looked kinda cool so not gonna judge.

At first, Uncle Tamaki was against the idea of me being in a short dress but me and my mom kinda liked the idea of it and Auntie Haruhi already knew it so she promised Uncle Tamaki that she'll wear a costume similar to his if he agreed to my costume.

Gleefully, he agreed. What a simp. Well, like uncle like me.

I went in the main living room to see  what they're doing. Well, I gotta admit, all my relatives have a nice face.

All the male Ouran group all wore vampire costumes. While Auntie Haruhi wore a red riding hood costume. I got confused.

'I thought similar to Uncle Tamaki's? Not mine.'

As if she read my mind, she threw me a look at her face saying 'I was forced into it.' Oh my gosh. I smiled sympathetically at her. Well, it's fine, she loves him.

The door bell rang, indicating someone is outside. My mother went to see who is it. We waited in the sofas, waiting to see who is it.

Well, look who we have here. It was Uncle Daisuke, Uncle Haru, and Auntie Suzue. Uncle Daisuke's costume is a vampire while Uncle Haru's is a were wolf. It's cute and at the same time, cool. Auntie Suzue's costume is also a vampire but she have a small crown on her head. Like she's the queen.

Of course she is!

'Author-san, I thought you are not allowed here until we're at the end of the story??'

Well.. yeah.. but nevermind that! I'm just saying she's our queen...

'Oh, stop pouting already. Okay, okay, she's our queen. Now, please continue writing this story. The readers and me would really appreciate that.'

*Sigh. Well, okay.. Just because you have a man doesn't mean that you rub it in my face.

'Wha-?! What does that supposed to mean?!'

Hehe.

I groaned mentally. Well, back to the story.

We go out and went to houses and right now, we collected a bunch of candies. Mostly, the Ouran group had the most candies since they kinda used non-meaning flirting on them. Oh, Uncle Daisuke was going to have the most but he gave it to Uncle Haru, saying he can just have his own candy company make it. Rich guys.

We finished at approximately 9:23 pm at trick or treating. The winner who had the most candies was Uncle Honey. He was super delighted which is super cute to watch. I was at third place of having most of the candies after Uncle Haru.

The Ouran group decided that they had to go to their own homes and went out, of course, with saying good byes. Then, DaiHaru and Queen Suzue went out too.

It was not a lonely experience since my mom and dad is still here, entertaining me. We watched horror movies and ate pop corns.

It was already 11 o'clock when I decided that I had to go to bed. They greeted me good night and continued watching movies in that big ass tv.

I went to my room and sat in my bed, contemplating if whether I'm gonna visit Saiki-san now or tommorow.

Already decided, I readied myself to teleport.

Teleporting to Saiki-san's is quite a fun experience, knowing that I have special abilities. I teleported to his room, expecting him to be asleep in this hour but when I got there, the bed was empty. I began to search him in his room but nope, he's not here.

I sat atop on his bed, waiting for him, thinking that he's just in the bathroom.

After about 10 minutes, I heard a groan. Alarmed, I looked at the way where the sound came from. It was from outside the window.

Not gonna mind it, I continued waiting. But when I heard another groan, I stood up. That groan was closer. As if it was beside the house. Well, whatever it is, it won't get here in the second floor.

And that's where I heard rustling. As if the creature or animal..? Maybe? Or maybe a criminal? was climbing up.

The bed was across the window so I went beside the window, attempting to hide. I crouched in that area, readying myself to fight the unknown person or thing.

I heard the lock of the window open, then the window itself opened. The unknown thing went inside.

I can't really see what it was in the dark so I was about use my power to the unknown thing when suddenly... I can't. I can't use my damn power.

Shocked, I just stood there for a second, looking at my hand in disbelief.

Then I heard another growl, I looked at it to see magenta/violet eyes. It was Saiki-san. Saiki-san...

"Saiki-san..."

"(Y/n)" he said in a raspy voice.

"I was looking for you. I ne-ed y-you. Hey, (Y/n), You're gonna submit to me, right? You're gonna follow my orders, right? You want to please your beloved, right? Now give your neck to me and I'll give it a nice little bite. Come here, (Y/n). Come to your beloved."

I came to him without any complaints. He grabbed my head and tilted it slightly to the left... Al I remember is a shot of pain in my neck and then darkness...

_______________________________________________________________________________

Sorry, it was late Halloween. There has been a typhoon in my place and lights were out. I had no choice but to save my phone's batteries in case if the power shortage will continue through the night. Anyways, Happy Halloween, guys! Thank you all for the reads and votes! Make sure you comment on what you feel about this chapter for me to know if you all enjoyed it. Enjoy ya'll, my dear readers! Love you all!

-Author.