Chapter 16

The trip to the house is quite tense, well, me mostly. Saiki-san, having his usual poker face. I started to think about the possibilities that may or can happen. And you gotta bet that it's all negatives.

The ride home didn't take a while since the car we're riding on is one of the fastest cars in the world. 

As soon as we arrived at the front of our house/mansion, butlers and maids went and grabbed our belongings, and some of them lead us inside the house, which is kind of a norm for rich people. Remind you, before I came here, I was a commoner. So I'm still kinda not used to it.

Walking down the big hallway, there we notice my father, at the top of the stairs. For once, he looked serious. Whenever I'm here at home, he always has this bubbly and cheerful emotion together with my mom. But now, he's dead serious. Speaking of my mom, where is she?

"Come to my office." said my dad with an authorization feeling into it which gave me a shiver.

Sensing my anxiety, Saiki-san, once again, held my hand, and we began to go to my dad's office.

Once inside, I took notice that my mother is also here and Auntie Suzue, with HEUSC on the monitor. We also noticed the chairs lined up around a big ass table.

My uncles and aunts started going to one of the chairs which left two in one of the sides of the table. I and Saiki-san went to sit there, me still anxious. 

'I mean! If they want to have their daughter happy, then they'll allow us, right?! I mean that's what's right, right?! Please, please, Kami-sama, please don't let this talk go on the negative side!'

As I thought this, I felt Saiki-san tighten his hold on me. A sign that this would be fine. That this will end up fine.

I sighed in relief. 

"So, Saiki-kun, right?", mom asked

"Yes, Ma'am." For once, he spoke to other people other than me.

"Are you aware that (Y/n) is the heir of the Kambe Corporation right?" dad add

"Yes, I am fully aware of that information."

"And are you aware that she have to be wedded to another wealthy man to add power to the Kambe Corp., right?"

"Yes, she just told me earlier."

"Then, you must be aware that (Y/n) is not allowed to date commoners."

Silence. The tension was so thick that  you can't cut it with a mere knife. I mean, can tension be cut with a knife? Not that I know.

"Yes, and I know for a fact that that is not right for your daughter."

"And what do you know about my daughter? How can you know what is right and what is wrong?"

"Sir, I am perfectly capable of knowing what's right or wrong. And I know everything about your daughter."

As my father was about to say something again, Uncle Tamaki interrupted. For once, he has a serious face on.

"Brother, if I may, can I have a speak? Privately. Without Y/n. Her boyfriend can stay here."

 My father thought for a second, and he nodded.

"Y/n, you are dismissed."

And now, here I am, outside of my father's office. Not being able to hear the commotion inside since the room is soundproofed. 

Now, I'm extremely worried about Saiki-san... I hope he's okay..

.

.

.

A few minutes had passed, and the door finally came to open, revealing my mom and dad. My mom, having anime tears coming down her chins and my dad have tears in his eyes. 

My mom turned to me and suddenly hugged me, saying, "Y/n, your grown up now. Don't worry, mommy will support you all the way."

I turned to dad, confused. He just stared at me with, I'm assuming, a proud smile and told me, "He's a keeper, Y/n. He'll treasure you for sure."

Then, my uncles and Aunt Suzue went out the room. They gave me a thumbs up and went to somewhere, I'm assuming, in the living room. Once they reached the living room, I heard a familiar loud cry. Uncle Tamaki. 

I sweat drooped at the confusing and chaotic commotion. At last, Saiki-san went out the door. I  walked over to him and gave him a confused stare.

But, the son of a kind mother, just smirked at me. (And I'm not gonna say the bad word with the same pronunciation of beach. Cuz Kusuo's mom is not that. She's a kind mother. :))

"That is just for me and your family."

As usual, I pouted at him. To my surprise, he kissed me.

And we're in front of my parents.

And I just saw my uncles and aunt peeking from the living room.

Oh gosh. Talk about embarrassment.

But I'm not embarrassed of Saiki-san, it's just this PDA thing we're doing.

Well, that didn't stop me from kissing him back.

"Ehem, remember to take protection. We're still not ready for a grandchild just yet.

UH, what is embarrassment again?

_______________________________________________________________________________

Thank you all for the reads and votes! Make sure you comment on what you feel about this chapter for me to know if you all enjoyed it. Enjoy ya'll, my dear readers! Love you all!

-Author.