Chapter 14

Time had passed but still I haven't talk to Saiki-san yet. And also 'm still ignoring my parents.

Why does this be so hard... I just wanna love the guy.

Anyways, I had made my choice. I don't even know if they'll accept it.

Okay, I'm gonna do it now.

I took off the germanium accessory and went to school. I have one goal today. To tell everything to Saiki-san.

'Saiki-san, wherever you are, come to the rooftop. I wana talk.' I thought, knowing the powerful psychic can hear me.

I went straight to the rooftop, not caring that I still have classes to got to.

Well, it's fine. I am an honor student anyways. One absent is gonna do nothing.

When I arrived at the rooftop, I already saw him. Might've teleported.

I approached him, not even saying a greeting.

"(Y/n)."

I softly smile, missing the way he say my name even if it goes straight to my head.

"Kusuo..."

We stared at each other, not caring about anything in the world. Me, just mesmerizing Saiki-san's eyes and thinking that it's much wonderful when his glasses are off. But I know that it'll cause harm to others.

Still morning, the wind suddenly blew which gave me a shiver along my back. I was about to hug myself when I felt something wrap on my body.

I was surprised, I looked at Saiki-san whose hugging me. I blush like crazy. It's been a while since we've hugged. To tell you the truth, I missed it. I missed him. I missed hugging him. I missed annoying him. But... I need to do this.

I pushed him away from me, muttering a small thank you. I cleared my throat, ready to speak.

"Saiki, I need to tell you this. And I'm so sorry for keeping this away from you. I.. umm... I might be going to be wedded. In an arrange marriage. You know my family. They're rich as hell. So rich that maybe their daughter can be selled without them being worried. But I know they are not like that. No, I want to know if they're not like that. I wanna know that their daughters happiness is much more important than an arrange marriage. And all I want to say is... Saiki Kusuo... I love you so so much. So much that I want to say that every minute. But... I love my parents too... They've been kind to me non stop. And you too. Even if you're a bit of a jerk, I don't mind that. I don't want to choose between you all. I don't want that. I just wanna live my life happily. I just wanna live a normal life too. But that is kinda impossible with me being a psychic, having a super rich parents and having a popular uncles. I love them all. I really do. But... I wanna be with you. I wanna be with you every minute, every hour, everyday, every week, always. I wanna be with you always. That's why I choose you over them, Kusuo. I love you so much, I chose you over them. I hope I'm not being too selfish for making this decision. I love you so so much, Kusuo..."

I said, crying my hearts out. I don't even want to be here but I have to. I needed to tell him this. I don't even know what his reaction's gonna be. I'm scared... That he'll just leave me here. That he'll reject me...

I waited. I waited for his answer...

.

.

.

But nothing came...

_______________________________________________________________________________

Thank you all for the reads and votes! Make sure you comment on what you feel about this chapter for me to know if you all enjoyed it. Enjoy ya'll, my dear readers! Love you all!

-Author.