Author's Note and Explanation

Hiiiii. This is basically my first fanfiction so please correct me if there's errors in this book. English is not my native tounge so please don't mind my grammar. Also I'm going to explain, clearly, the relationship of Y/n, Ouran and the Kambes. And Y/n's death/not death. Also, their anime titles are Balance: Unlimited and Ouran High School Host Club.

The mother's side:
Tamaki and Y/n's mother is siblings. So he is a blood related uncle. And Haruhi as his wife makes her the aunt. Kyoya, Hikaru, Kaoru, Mori, and Honey are all your mother's friend. And they are all Y/n's godmother and godfather.

The father's side:
Suzue, Daisuke, and Y/n's father are relatives so they are all Y/n's blood related uncle and aunt. They are also your godmother/father. Haru Katou is basically Daisuke's boyfriend so I hope you'll accept it. If you're not used to homosexual relationship, you can just imagine them as friends instead of lovers.

The death:
Y/n died by being shot in a convenience store but ressurected as an anime character, that's what happened in Chapter 1. But she survived that bullet. As Y/n said that she wants to be an anime character, that was heard by something or someone, which gave her the chance to be an anime, by transferring her to another world. Yes, another world.

And that's only what I'm gonna explain for today since if I say another word, there's gonna be spoilers. ;)

Well, anyways. Saiki will appear in the next chapter sooo yeah. Hahah. Thanks for reading this!